Amaya Hayashi

Age: 17 yrs old

Status: Alive

Height: 4'11 ft (125 cm)

Species: Human - Gethen Genes Hybrid

Occupation: Student of Ryoutei Academy, Right-hand man and advisor of the elven prince

Family:
IDK (=_=)

Appearance: Medium brown hair and eyes with blue contact lens.

Personality: Kind, smart, understanding and friendly. She is also very matured and observant at all times.

Likes: music, coffee, poetry and jumpers that are too big for her.

Dislikes: closed spaces, swimming, being told stupid, people rummaging her belongings without her consent and white sugar in her coffee.

Skills/Talents: She is very intuitive and can read others thoughts, feelings and emotions based on their facial expresions. She is also good in archery (in my fanfic) and reading ancient languages after training with the elves for so long.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Abilities: By living with the elves for months, she was able to adapt to their culture and she became not just knowledgable in ancient history but her senses were also enhanced especially in tracking and hunting like a real elf (in my fanfic).

History: She is first seen when she captured Skye together with the elves for crossing their boundaries. However, she saved him from being killed because of her excellent observance and elf like mind. She is usually seen in the tracking and data gathering unit alongside Ayame. She is also one of the main protagonist of the Diabolik Lovers "Deadly Beloved" Fanfic.

Creator: NadiaAndAmaya