Lorcan Sutcliff

Age: 8,000 yrs old (human years) / 7 yrs old (ghoul years)

Height: 4'3 ft (130 cm)

Species: Half Human - Half Ghoul

Occupation: Survivor of the apocalypse / Shinigami

Family:
Grell Sutcliff (Brother?? Or Sister??)

Appearance: Brown hair and blood red eyes.

Personality: He is very cool, very sarcastic, a total realist, a turn on for girls whenever he talks in his 'way' and a hardcore yaoi fanatic (don't mistake him for becoming Grell!! He's straight... he just became a fan of yaoi because of his brother that made him very interested in anal s*x)

Likes: Fangirls and Fujioshis (because they can always make him laugh with their reactions), anime, manga, certain OTP and Ships, yaoi fanfiction, blood and hardcore yaoi!!

Dislikes: SebastianxGrell (he thinks the demon is just too handsome to end up to his brother but finds it really funny, entertaining and challenging to Grell).

Skills/Talents: He is a really good fighter, writer and an experienced shinigami even though he rarely show it and just follows everyone, acting as the support. He is noted to be very knowledgable on how 'things' work and always have a sick joke (courtesy of his brother for influencing him).

Weapon: Strings

Abilities: SOUL LOCATOR = being a shinigami, he can detect souls of both people and supernaturals alike in a 10 km radius. Excellent combat abilities.

History: He is first seen as the child who was saved by Shu and later joins the team as the group's yaoi fanboy, sending goosebumps to the boys whenever he ship them and a dramatic cry from the girls of why he became like that when he's very cool, very hot and really handsome for a kid/guy. In the end, his sexual orientation never came clear. He is also one of the main triagonist of the Diabolik Lovers Book 3 "Last Game" Fanfic.

Creator: Me of course!! XD