Satran Rozenkrants

Age: 9,685 yrs old (vampire years) / 21 yrs old (human years)

Height: 6'2 ft (188 cm)

Species: Royal Blooded Vampire

Occupation: Student of Harper Academy / Double Spy of Richter and Karlheinz

Family:
Yumiko (parallel world sister)
Sephira (parallel world aunt)

Appearance: Blonde hair and blood red eyes. The difference in his appearance in Forgotten Memories is that he have dark brown hair, blood red eyes that glows to a golden hue when he's pissed.

 The difference in his appearance in Forgotten Memories is that he have dark brown hair, blood red eyes that glows to a golden hue when he's pissed

Personality: He is very smart and mysterious. He is noted to be very sly, two-faced and the most hated yet respected by the group. He also cares deeply for his friends but he rarely show it and only a few can see through his wall.

Likes: Yumiko, friends and family

Dislikes: Anyone who harm Yumiko, his friends and family.

Skills/Talents: Being a double spy for quite long, Prince Elliot once said that he is very cunning and is very stealthy. All his works are perfectly organized, leaving no traces left behind. He is also highly skilled in combat, magic and is fluent in elven and werewolf language, Japanese and English.

Weapon: Dagger

Abilities: He has typical abilities of a vampire. PAIN = he can make others feel intense pain without doing anything.

History: He is first seen in Book 1: My Other Half as Yumiko's tormentor and the one who ruined her life. He then later appeared as a side character in the rest of the series and later joins the group. He is also one of the main triagonist of the Diabolik Lovers Book 3 "Last Game" Fanfic and one of the main protagonist of "Forgotten Memories" Original Fanfiction.

Creator: Me of course!! XD