Paige Ainsworth

Age: 17 yrs old

Status: Alive

Height: 5'8 ft (173 cm)

Species: Pure blooded Vampire - Gethen Genes Hybrid

Occupation: Student and professional make up artist

Family:
Skye Ainsworth (Cousin)

Appearance: Curly silver hair with a tint of blue and pair of lilac eyes.

Personality: Kind, cheerful, optimistic, a good artist, well-mannered and a good fighter.

Likes: Asagi, Skye, her friends, drawing/sketching, designing, fashion, light make up and the color violet.

Dislikes: Nothing in paticular (though sometimes I view her as extremely scary when pissed)

Skills/Talents: She is a good make up artist and fighter. Though she never play instruments like the other OCs, she is a good dancer and singer. She is also good in volleyball and tennis. Skye always mention she is a really good cook.

Weapon: Axe

Abilities: CLOCKWORK = ability to control time within 10 minutes (this is not her true ability guys!! I just made this up and will only appear in my fanfic).

History: She is first seen alongside Reiji, Ruki, Shu, Yuma and Lorcan to help them in their journey to find the rest of their brother and later reunited with the other OCs and Yumiko with the help of the tracking and data gathering unit. It is then revealed that she, Makenzie and Ayame knows their purpose of coming here and is usually seen in the support and defense unit. She is also one of the main protagonist of the Diabolik Lovers "Who do you think I am to you?" Fanfic.

Creator: Sweet_Vampira