'Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow....'

Name: Today's interview started rather quickly. Sighting this individual on the street's sidewalk, I could tell he'd been to the bakery. For there was a white plastic bag dangling from his slim fingers. He'd stopped to sit down upon a side bench, to where I sat beside him in greeting. As I asked my question, I could spot a twinkle in those bright orbs... 

 His sweet smile bestowed sent me back a few, but the soft voice following it made my heart skip a beat, "my name is Toby Winters." 

 Age: Gazing towards the snow covered streets, Toby hummed quietly in interest, "I thought I forgot it. But I was wrong. It hasn't been celebrated, but I'm seventeen."

 Gender: "Male of course, Little Miss," he states with a small chuckle. He seems to think of it as a joke, yet while watching me scribble the word down, his lips slightly parted in surprise and he leaned over to get a better look.

 He seems to think of it as a joke, yet while watching me scribble the word down, his lips slightly parted in surprise and he leaned over to get a better look

 Looks:  Leaning away in respect of my work, Toby decides to answer me, "well, people only know of what I look like because of their street lights...sometimes they can't even tell from just that. Either way, I have the appearance of anyone else. I'm no different." 

 (Toby looks at himself as ordinary, but his looks have a unique aspect. His silky hair has a snow white color to it that blends in with the snow when he's around its glow.  This hair usually falls into his pair of multicolored eyes, these eyes shimmer with wonder and curiosity at most times. They never fail to lull others into never ending fun, no matter their mood. The skin he has is usually very soft and pale. In the darkness of snow, he sometimes looks as if a ghost, a very tall ghost.. Being that Toby has a slim figure and these pretty features, he is sometimes mistaken for a female. But when met with this misjudgment, his gentle nature chuckles at it and politely corrects.)

 Wears: As we sit there, the sky seems to move. Toby and I watch it in a comfortable silence. As the silence goes on, it begins to quietly snow. The snow brings a new cold, the kind of cold that reveals our breath. We both don't seem to mind this new cold, but I worry about Toby. For he's not wearing a coat... Pushing these worries to the side, I ask my next question.

 "I wear a loose black top. It's long sleeved and a bit big on me. That's alright though, it leaves room for someone to share it with me if they're cold. Anyways, my jeans are black in color just as my boots," with this said, he glances down at the wet fabric, "I can't afford proper boots though, they always let the water sink through.....but really, I don't mind." 

 Personality: "The only thing anyone needs to know about me is the fact that I love snow." Toby states simply before giving a soft chuckle, "the rest, well. Could you figure that out maybe? Wouldn't hurt..." 

"