I Can See Through Your Idiocy

Name: The male I addressed only gives me a side glance. I shouldn't have expected him to turn and fully face me, nor answer my question. But, instead of staying silent, he replied, "repeat that."

 (His name is Karma Flawless.) 

Age: "Eighteen." Karma answers in a rather flat tone of voice as he stands from his seat. I watched in silence as he gathers the homework assigned to him and the school books from the lesson.

Gender: He pauses half way through zipping up his small blue back pack and gazes at me with narrowed eyes. My lips absentmindedly part as I wondered what his angered eyes would look like when just this expression alone made me want to sink into a corner and question my own existence...

 "I'll smack you if you ask something like that again," he warned while slinging his back pack lazily over his shoulder with an annoyed sigh. 

Looks: To this one, I'm guessing he thought it was an idiotic question, therefore all he gave me was silence

 (Karma is a rather handsome male of the tall variety. Coming with height is the power to intimidate others even more so than he can with just his cold stare. Being tall also gives the gift of being slim and having a toned stature (thanks to working out at times). Upon this attractive body is smooth skin to which comes to the color of sun kissed cinnamon. This skin compliments Karma's dusty orange eyes. Although powerful when given rare emotion, these eyes shine in any light that touches them. His hair matches to his eyes, but has a darker, sandy color to it. This silky soft hair is with a slight curl and usually smooths back. Only a bit of it reaches down towards his eyes. The style of his hair is that of an undercut. This undercut falls into a drab sandy grey color at most times.  As for body art, a tattoo wrote in black cursive upon his thigh, reaching down to his knee, is a poem wrote by his mother the day he was brought into her life.

'New Mom.

New fun.

So blessed.

This one.

Long nights.

Short days.

Go back?

No way.'

The second tattoo is another sentence across his left hip saying; 'Don't judge my story by the chapter you walked on.' The last thing going on his appearance is the navel piercing. The jewelry is rather popular. Being that the chain connecting to the dangling shooting star is made from sterling silver.)

Wears: We arrive to his dorm from the classroom sooner than I thought we would. In fact, I don't think I was paying attention to where we were going. I guess I'll have fun finding my way out of here....oh the sarcasm. After he unlocks his door, I was very surprised to have him invite me inside.