These Are the Rules

READ ALL OF IT. I WILL KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T.

 So, this book started off as a loser's project

 So, this book started off as a loser's project. Basically because everyone was doing it and I wanted to start something of my own. It's been a few years, inside and outside. This book seems to be forgotten, and maybe I made it so. But I think I should update these rules, in case my works rise to power again. This place is a website of unlimited stories and ideas. Writers and readers make up a community I'm a part of. 

 When you read something, if the grammar is proper, your mind picks up correct ways to spell different things. Not only that but good sentence structure and punctuation. If you're reading something that doesn't have good grammar or sentence structure...etc..then the reaction is opposite and you have the pleasure of picking up bad habits. Then there's the factor that not many can be bothered to care if they're writing well. People who enjoy roleplaying but don't want to put the effort in when it comes to grammar won't make it very far in my book. 

There isn't much trouble that goes into making a scenario or response like this;

(Paul was completely livid from the second he had stepped foot out the of the door of his home, to the moment when he stormed back inside through the threshold and slammed the door shut behind him. Shutting out the light, the happiness everyone else seemed to hold onto so easily. With a huff, he tossed his mail onto the living room's sleek brown coffee table and let his old ebony colored back pack drop with a deafening bang! against the hardwood floor.

 Today was the anniversary of his parent's demise. Loving, normal parents. He missed them. Not only that, but the way of living that involved staying out of the spotlight at school. Everything was crumbling, and no matter how hard he tried to play his part in the classroom, nothing came of it. The world was bittersweet, and having this taste on his tongue- Paul stormed upstairs and disappeared into his room. The old, chestnut colored door shuttered on it's hinges in his wake. Violence made the house's aura even darker, fragile structure weak and thin on it's imaginary legs. Even with the weakness, the house continued to hide Paul in gentle darkness. Taking in the pained sobs, and giving its silent comfort.)

These things don't come by often when I'm asked to roleplay, which is pretty dull. I understand that sometimes people have problems with long responses. So, if it comes down to three sentence replies, they better be very good. 

 I also notice that there isn't much emotion put into roleplaying. Sure characters can be characters, but there's apart of you in each one you make. What you get them into is your responsibility. 

Put detail into your replies, because when I see things like this;

(paul wasnt having a good day he stormed into hishouse shutting the door walking upstairs then laying in his be d crying)

or something seemingly better;

(Paul wasnt having a good day he walked into his house and shutting the door he walked upstairs and into his room laying on his bed crying)