.Masochistic. Suicidal. Homicidal.

Name: I ask his name as soon as I enter into his containment  room,"I'm Thorn Metallic...." he answers in a voice to which spins my nerves. It's dark, therefore I have to find the light switch. Surprisingly, I'm successful. A dim light fills the room then, illuminating his features to me. 

Age: To this, he raises an eyebrow and rolls his eyes, "I couldn't tell you even if I knew..."  

(Thorn is the age of seventeen, given note on papers. He's never had a real birthday)

Gender: There is a slight hum to his tone as he comes closer on all fours, "oh me?" he purrs seductively while making an award winning smirk towards me.

 (Male he is, I wouldn't recommend checking though, to all you curious)

Looks: While tilting his head at me innocently, Thorn grins, "I've never seen myself in the mirror, so I couldn't tell you that either, but all the masters enjoy how I look

Looks: While tilting his head at me innocently, Thorn grins, "I've never seen myself in the mirror, so I couldn't tell you that either, but all the masters enjoy how I look...." he trails off slightly while averting his gaze to the wall.

 (Thorn has a long metal tail to which is split after three razor-like notches. These razor-like spikes appear up his back and become pointed upright along his neck and to his head. These makeshift weapons are controllable, he can make them appear and disappear at his will. When these weapons are summoned, his entire body beneath the skin turns into shear metal as if a robotic transformation. The skin is only a covering. But when these weapons disappear his body becomes flesh, blood, and bone again. Normal as if a human's, a body that can feel. Thorn has one ravenous red eye. The other, to which is concealed with soft coal black hair, is an innocent green. This hair falls past his chin, yet most of it is brushed to the side so this bright, dangerous looking eye is showing. Thorn also has long, claw-like nails and very sharp teeth. His canines are longer and sharper than the others, to note. Thorn's skin is very pale and soft to the touch as well. His lean and very slender form makes everybody seems to want to possess it, drool over it. Take it.)

Wears: When asking this, Thorn comes out from the shadow and reveals his full body,  "Please, observe as everyone else does," he purrs while giving a elegant yawn and stretching his back to an arch. 

 (Thorn's outfit is very revealing. His pants are a inky black, from the ring of it around his ankle, it is cut open up the side to show his pale legs. The fabric slides into place at his ass, leaving nothing revealed there. When his tail appears the fabric tightens around the base and mends itself together after it disappears. His top, from the strapped collar there up front, is open into reaching the ends of his shirt. The back is open for two reasons. One; others just like that skin. Two; a painful punishment for disobeying. This shirt reveals the small of his back, along with his abdomen and a bit of his hips. He doesn't wear shoes at all, they annoy him just as much as clothing, he merely tolerates what's on him now. (If I didn't explain it very well, he wears exactly what's in the picture.)