XXXRed is the Color of PassionXXX

Name: "My name is Render Forbitten, nice to see you, Raven."

I'm startled by this deep, delicious voice from behind. When turning around, I'm met with a pair of bright red eyes and a smirk to kill. It's night time now, we said we'd meet here...I've been waiting for most of the night oh so late one..

Age: While picking out glass from his gloves, I see that this question takes him off guard. It's like I'm suppose to already know something. Of course, something pops up, "hm, I believe I'm somewhere around eighteen and nineteen. I think I might have skipped a year."

Gender: I'm greeted with a line of laughter at this question,"I'm a male of course, you silly birdy...." he finally answers while ruffling my hair in a playful manner.

Looks: Render raises an eyebrow to that, "I've not taken your eyes, you're not blind and have 20/20 vision

Looks: Render raises an eyebrow to that, "I've not taken your eyes, you're not blind and have 20/20 vision. So..." there is a pause as he leans in very closely, "figure it out."

(This hottie has a straight mop of silky, midnight black hair. It's usually left unstyled and hangs down into his pair of luring crimson colored to which seem to glow in the dark. The eyes give him a nocturnal advantage and are more than fun to get lost in. Render's hair reaches to a stop at the very beginning of is upper lip and is sometimes messy. The mess looks rather attractive on Render though. His skin is very soft and pale, fit for a lean, slender body. Of course, he gets a lot of working out in. Therefore just as he is lean, he has strong arms and core. Render's fingernails are painted a pitch black, they gleam long on slim fingers. To glide with his Bad-Boy appearance, Render has a tongue piercing fit with a silver stud and more than many piercings on both ears. There is a also an old white bandage always tight around his smooth neck. It hides an ancient tribal tattoo. A tattoo like this usually marks someone a criminal. He rarely takes this bandage off for the sake of his patience with cops. To end on his height, he stands very tall. Yet, it's not marked on the dot and I'm not for giving estimates.) 

Wears: He looks up from his gloves and slightly tilts his head at me. I guess this ties in with the previous question, "I think I want your eyes now," Render states while giving a yawn and trying to reach my face. I just block him as we laugh together. He's always like this.

(Render usually wears a black, short sleeved v-neck shirt. It hugs his sweet frame nicely. The finger-less gloves are made of a a tight, waterproof fabric. These gloves cover up slightly past his elbows. On the outside of his hands, there is a slight padding, it is very hard and reaches over his knuckles. This makes the job of punching much easier. Before he got these gloves, his knuckles were always bloody and sore. Where the padding is a red X mark sits, some lines are too thin to see on camera. Both gloves have padding upon the forearms as well.

Over this, Render has a very dark red hoodie. It usually looks a bit big on him, but it's easy to move around in and hides the skeleton under it. The skeleton is made of of black leather straps, they hide knives and sometimes a gun or two. Render also owns two pairs of pants, one pair is loose and low cut, he usually doesn't wear those unless he doesn't have to go fighting that day. The other pair is form fitting and there is no place he wouldn't wear them. The pants are made of a smooth leather, another type of skinny jeans. As for shoes, he has a pair of slippers the color of his hoodie. He wears them when he doesn't have to fight that day. The other pair is one of leather boots to which work out perfectly for what he does. They reach up to his knees and hide away a few knives. They strap in from the inside as well, a special button must be pressed in order for the boots to be removed. After all, he was the one who made them.)