Sleeping Beauty?

Name: I walk into his room without knocking, knowing it would be pointless to do so. This one is a sleeper I heard, so I doubt he'd wake up for something so insignificant. I walk into a bright room, sunlight streaming in through double windows. It looks like the maids have already been here for the day. He seems to be in a cocoon of blankets, facing the door during his sleep. I sit at his side and caress his cheek. They've recently wiped the sleep away from his eyes, so the bright orbs opened with ease at my touch.

I take my hand back and smile as I ask my question. The gaze bestowed upon me is lovely and kind, "I'm Snug Levee, my nickname is Snuggy for the small ones around here though," he says in a sleepy manner. 

Age: It looks as if Snug is fighting the call of slumber, more so than usually. I find myself slightly feeling bad, but continue in my work.

 "Mm....I'm  nine...nineteen...." his sleepy voice whispers, "maybe..."  

 Truly, his age is unknown. Apparently they set his birthday too a date sometime in October but it's rarely celebrated.

Gender: To this one, Snug raises a near perfect eyebrow before closing his eyes and smiling at me, "male. Thank you for asking." he says with a yawn.

Looks: "Haven't cared

Looks: "Haven't cared....very...much...." Snug hums while stretching to lay on his back. It's at this time he notices that I'm struggling to stay on the bed and scoots over a little bit. Once getting a comfortable spot, I notice that Snug turns on his side to face me again. At this point his blanket is pulled down a little past his hips, this is when I snap a picture of him.

 (To start with, Snug is of an average height. Maybe a little taller to most, but not to me. Coming with this height is a rather slim body build. One would think that sleeping all the time would give way to obesity, but in his case, Snug doesn't get up to eat. Getting up period is a trouble, so staying under the covers all day results in his skin being pale and smooth. Starting at the top, Snug's hair is a silky mess of a grey and brown mixture. This hair falls into his eyes and pools around his neck at most times. It's rarely cut because he doesn't usually go anywhere. No matter how messy his hair gets, it always brushes out nicely. Even if it's run through by fingers, nothing catches or tangles. 

The next feature would be his eyes. These eyes are almost always closed, so they are rarely seen. However, this doesn't take away their beauty. Even though most of his being is drab and pale, Snug's eyes are a bright ocean blue. They shimmer in the light and darken as if the sunset at night. Yet, due to his sleeping habits, they get confused. This color can't go by emotion either, since the dominant is fatigue. Therefore these colors seem confused and mixed. One wouldn't think that someone who sleeps his life away has time for body art. But Snug surprises most with a the tattoo of a pentagram against his lower back. He tells me that it is a gift, one from a friend a long time ago. It apparently gives protection to him as he sleeps.)