smaerd gnitniap

Name: I guess this place is considered the slums, a runoff of close together, broken down buildings. There's only one way a car gets through here, and it's by a parting of buildings from the slum's beginning. From there, it's a one way street that ends at the start of thick woods. I left my car out of this crumbled dwelling and stuck close to the building sides. It's late here, and with night setting in, there's no telling what lurks. Between most of the structures is a walkway, however some toppled debris blocks some paths. 

 I sense a presence in one of these paths, to which is blanketed in shadows for the most part. I ask my first question, and a sigh is hefted. It sounds small and rather eaten at than free. 

 "Do you really want to know?" A male sounding voice croaks out, making it clear that this is my subject.

 I confirm my inquiry and after a pause, he answers in something almost quieter than a whisper, "I'm Bishop."

Age: "Huh," this sound leaves his lips in a surprised manner as I take a few steps closer. I've asked his age, and am relieved that he hasn't slipped away yet, "well I think I'm in my early twenties. Very early. Maybe just twenty."

 It seems as though he's really trying to remember, and that makes me happy. I tell him that we'll go with twenty and the figure I see seems to relax a bit. 

Gender: Trying to see him clearly, I'm surprised to hear his tongue click in my direction, "I'm a male." 

 Again relieved that Bishop didn't lash out at me, I write it down and watch him move along the wall. Just when I think he's about to slip away, I see that he was just checking out a pair of thugs walking in the direction opposite to us. 

Looks: "What I look like? That's bold," Bishop says as I ask about his appearance

Looks: "What I look like? That's bold," Bishop says as I ask about his appearance. He's looking at me now, even if I can't see it- I can feel his gaze. Almost as if he's seeing right through me. Instinctively, my hand raises to my chest. I'm surprised that I nearly stepped back when the male began walking towards me. He steps out of the shadows as if a shadow himself and I feel my lips part in awe. 

 His face appears to be covered in shade from the hood of his jacket, but aside from that I see the rest of what seems to be a tall, near lanky looking stature. Even though he seems skinny, I can tell that he must be a little toned. The jacket he wears is left unzipped, and the shirt underneath is rather form fitting, I can make out the lines of tightness on his stomach at this point. It's funny what details can be made out by moonlight. Bishop has his hands in his pockets, and it seems as though he's thinking. I can tell with the way his shoulders appear tense, pale lips slightly parted like mine.  

"I think I've seen you," the male mutters while tilting his head a little bit, and I watch the shadows flicker over his flawless looking complexion of pale skin, "are you the one who likes my work so much? The one who gave me that hundred about a month ago?" He asked, finally figuring it out.