.Blushing Too Much in Front of Guys.

Name: I approached the kid full well knowing his name. Almost everyone knew it by now because of the rumor going around school about that crazy party. Poor guy got dooped up in a mean trap. Stereotypical people wanting to "out the gay" while playing with his feelings and ruining other personal meanings. He seemed to hear me coming, lifting up his head from the desk and making cautious eye contact with me, "you must be the person who's here to interview me right? It's Adam Uplet. Sure been worn out." He grumbled to my nodding head as I sat down a chair opposite to him. 

 Age: When asking about his age, which actually wasn't already mentioned in his form yet, he tells me, "I'm sixteen, seventeen and eighteen." 

 I raised my brows, not much older than him but used to this question dodging. His mindful smile played further games as he kept quiet and slightly leaned on the plastic desk surface, "go with the best guess and kill it good. Nobody in the whole wide world cares enough to go figure it out for real." 

Gender: "Everyone loves when the ladies call me 'she' these days."  Adam responded as both eyes shimmered galaxy from moving them towards the outside. Today was unbelievably sunny, clouds swollen with the threat to rain despite not raining yet at all, "but yeah I've got a cock so please refrain from letting my friends know, they'll put a bow on it." 

 Appearance: As I asked him to describe minor details and what-not, Adam's expression began to slide from being a little confident and took on tints of hurt, "whenever I think about what I look like, it's kinda difficult to explain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 Appearance: As I asked him to describe minor details and what-not, Adam's expression began to slide from being a little confident and took on tints of hurt, "whenever I think about what I look like, it's kinda difficult to explain. I just want to look different enough to stand out, but never get the attention of who I want looking at me." He said, "maybe if I looked just right more guys would notice me? Yeah that's extremely stupid but not really when you're nobody's ideal." 

 "Guys like you look just fine..." I mumble out with a playful smile, reaching out to snag his chin and lift it for better facial veiwing. 

 (Describing him correctly comes from the word s n a c k. His body isn't really atheletic, but narrow, lean, and small enough to be extremely nimble for exercise. The shortness comes with an overall smaller body type. Adam is most noticed by the blush that manifests naturally beneath either eye. It typically stands out because of his lighter skin tone and natural contours. Thin pins usually keep drab pebble-browned hair away from most of Adam's face. The original color is highlighted by a bright maroon stained on his bangs. He usually keeps everything aside from these bangs cut short, accentuating his elegant neck and face. Lastly, both eyes take on abnormal blossomy colors like lighter shades of purple and pink. This is labeled as a beautiful birth defect and affects his ability to see long distances.)

Wears: By the time I let Adam's chin go, his cheeks had flushed a dark scarlet and he'd been squirming. It was hard for him to answer my question at first as his eyes darted around. Easily, he searched for hidden cameras, crowds of peeping teens, but none came.