Jesus Christ; Why Can't You Just Believe Again?

Name: I come over to the other female from across the school yard. It's lunch break, but I see she isn't eating anything. Sitting next to her on the bench, I can already sense her discomfort.

 "I'm Sonia," she says quietly before I even ask my question, "Sonia False." 

Age: There is obvious distance between us as the thick wind flutters by, I again speak after introducing myself. 

"Mm...I think I'm around eighteen. No one really cares about that sort of thing," she replies as a doubtful look crosses over her expression discomfort, "so why should I keep track of it?"

Gender: I understand her point about that. But from her overall demeanor, I'm not exactly thrilled to ask the next question. I contemplate on leaving it, but can't deny my books that information, "obviously I'm a female, if you're an idiot," Sonia mumbles. 

 As expected, I hear a slight bitterness in her tone. Yet, I'm surprised more by the fact that the corner of her mouth begins to twitch. I immediately recognize that as an attempted smile.

Looks: It seems as though she doesn't really want to answer that

Looks: It seems as though she doesn't really want to answer that. My curiosity almost won over with wanting to ask why. But the way her expression slightly fell as I opened my mouth pauses everything.  

 (Well, let's start with her body then. Sonia is a slim figured female. It seems as though she stays in good fitness levels and keeps with a good diet. To stretch out her body, there is a tall figure holding clean. As for the skin covering, it sticks to a fair, smooth tone and complexion. Jumping to her shoulder length hair, it dyes to a bright pink color. The bangs she has freely hang down into her eyes and further. Such silky hair is usually held up in a messy pony tail. Now, going back to her eyes. They hold her past to a pale blue, fading to a near grey at times, they are rather stunning to get lost in. That's all she really brings to me, a basic description. Overall, Sonia is a very pretty picture to take in. Even from afar.)

 Her ears are pierced, the studs are usually a random color, her favorite pair however are the pink, not that she likes the color very much, the connection she has with the pair are the real reason as to why they are worn.)

Wears: I watch her take a sudden glance down to the attire she is currently wearing. It seems as though she's never really thought about it as something serious, "I guess I like wearing dark things. Mostly jackets, tank tops and hoodies. Shorts are okay for pants, but not all the time. Skinny jeans are more of my go to, they're comfortable and more fitting to me. As for footwear, high heels suck. I'll stick with my boots." she finishes. 

 It almost seems like she went on about it without thought and just caught herself. I watch a light blush run over her cheeks as she gazes away from me and towards the school.

Personality: "I like everything quiet and in my favor," she says without much hesitation. I realize that she won't say anything more on the topic, therefore I feel slightly torn on what to do.