Skittish Much?

Name: I hear this subject of mine took up work cleaning the windows of a local hotel down the  street from Benchpress Station. Even if this small town's full of liars and cheats, the compelling information leads me down the street anyways. Two hours after daylight disappeared, and with today's shortness the bright sign hanging over this hotel's entrance wakes me up considerably. Shrugging open the door, I'm greeted by a very depressed looking keeper. He asks me if I want a room and a few minutes later I'm walking down the hall. 

 I lied, telling him I was some unpaid help for the cleaner around here. Searching around the stories, I finally find my subject by the elevator. He seems to be exhausted, a standing ghost. Suddenly I understand why he's not using the stairs to get to the next floor. Approaching him, I casually explain my purpose and ask his name. 

 The teen gazes at me with a friendly, fatigued expression, "my name's Devin Tal..." he tells me softly, and even in the gentle tone to his words, I infer that the cautiousness laced with it is from a past experience that might've gone like this but ended differently. 

Age: As the elevator dings with presence, I ask him about his age. When stepping inside, I watch Devin lean against the bar and set down the bucket of soapy water, "seventeen since last week," he says while gazing to the side.

Gender: Watching the elevator's number grow, I inquire his gender airily. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to take Devin off guard and while tucking a lock of hair behind his ear, he smiles. 

 "Male," the teen almost seems to giggle out while returning his gaze back to my own. It's only then that I notice the darkness under his eyes. The lack of sleep. 

Looks:  Giving his body a glance up and down as discretely as I could manage, my eyes catch a hint of blush across his pale cheeks

Looks:  Giving his body a glance up and down as discretely as I could manage, my eyes catch a hint of blush across his pale cheeks. The color stands out, and the vibrant touch of emotion behind it sends a shiver of satisfaction down my spine. I decide to keep the question of appearance to myself and observe to my own content. 

 (Well, with that increasingly prominent blush absorbing Devin's cheeks, it's hard not to start with his skin. The astonishingly pale tones that cover him are enough to catch anyone's attention, especially in the night. I'd also think that the feel of the skin would be very soft, and maybe even sensitive. Moving onto what the skin is covering, I observe that Devin has a rather slim figure compared to some of the other subjects I've interviewed. It only adds onto his feminine look. Not only that, but the teen is also a little on the short side. 

Looking away from his body, I gaze to other more defining features like his hair, for example. The locks look silky and easy to be ran through. It's nearly chin length and does a good job of getting into his eyes at the worst times, from what Devin explains to be a downside. I also find out that he hasn't once dyed it, and that the black color is very natural. Speaking of natural, his eyes blaze a deep chocolate brown and could easily be used as a set a manipulative puppy eyes if he understood the concept.