Swimming with Cole

I hated the bathing suit. HATED. IT. I didn't have a reason to wear a bathing suit in the past, so it was new to me. Jemma, Quinn and Cole were in the pool, while Eliza was sitting on a beach chair, fanning herself with a magazine with her sunglasses on.
"Don't be scared of the water, Aria. It's part of you," Cole took my hand, and guided me into the water. I felt like such a baby. I let out a whimper as my body hit the really, really cold water. "Just get used to it."
"I don't think I can..." I sighed. My bathing suit was a two piece, and it was blue. No jewels, or anything extreme. Just a regular bathing suit (Eliza and Quinn thought since it was my first time, we should start small).
"Cole, start with doggie paddle." Eliza demanded in her chair.
"What? I'm fifteen, not five." I snapped. I was going to cross my arms, but I couldn't swim. Damn water.
"We're starting little sweetie. Okay, Cole, start with the trend." She demanded instead. I held on to the pavement as Cole took a step back to demonstrate. "Take off the human charm too."
Cole took off a seashell bracelet, and a golden glow erupted from the water. I quickly closed my eyes, waiting for it to be over. I peeked through my fingers, seeing Cole smirking at me. I stared wide eyed at his tail.
"Queen Eliza... I think she's about to pass out." Quinn gave me a worried look.
"Nonsense, she's fine." Eliza waved it off. Quinn parted her lips, and began to glow too. She grew a long tail, but much different.
Her tail was skinny, and a deep dark blue. For a moment you could see her breasts, but her hair grew longer and covered them. Her hair color changed too... A dark blue, to match her tail.

  "Most of the time you'll look the same when you transform

"Most of the time you'll look the same when you transform... But I displayed a spell on me before, so I looked totally different from my siren form. But you'll look the same when you transform, Ariadne." Quinn explained.
I choked on my words. "I-I can do-do that?" I asked, pointing to her tail.
"Hehe, she said doo doo." Eliza giggled behind me.
Cole rolled his eyes. "If you believe enough. Your capable of many things, Aria. But first, let's work on swimming. Later we have to go to my dads castle." He explained.
"Dads castle?"

Sorry so short. I am going to the movies soon... So ya. Happy Valentine's Day! I luv all those who read my books! So hoped you like. I have no secret admirer. 😭 but oh well. I shall be a lone wolf. AWOOOOO.
#howtobesingle