The end

I wiggled into Coles embrace, his arms tightening around me. He grunted, and I lifted my palm to see if his fever was gone. It died down, thank god.
"I missed you." He murmured into my red hair. I giggled into his shirt, making him smile into my skin. I felt pure tingles of happiness.
"We have a party to go to tomorrow." I murmur. Cole doesn't respond, he twirls my hair around his finger. I was glad we finally got our own hotel room.
Cole slid his hands down to my hips. "Does my limits count of right now?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, placing a kiss on his lips.
---
I grasped his hand tightly, guiding him threw the sea of people. It was large, the house, and the crowd. Unfamiliar faces were everywhere. Only me, Cole, Quinn, and Thetys went. I have no idea what Jemma is doing.
I searched through the crowd, listening to what people we're saying. Trying to find clues to where to find Achilles. Or he may already be here, I hope that happens. I just want this blessed thing to be done with.
"So this.. Achilles guy... Is he... Strong or weak or.." Cole lead off, glancing around. I snickered, smiling a little.
"I don't know, probably stronger than you, though." I humored him.
He gasped, placing a hand over his heart. "Who is stronger than me?"
I laughed a little, grabbing a cup of Fanta off the counter. We walked a little, leaving Quinn and Thetys in the crowd. But that's when we heard it- "come on, Achilles! Dance!" A girl squealed. I saw him, Achilles, blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Delilah, I swear to god." He mumbled. I joined on to the dance floor, pushing my way to get to Achilles and Delilah. Suddenly, me and someone else toppled over. I rubbed my head, opening my eyes... To see Achilles.
"I am so sorry! I am clumsy at times." I apologized quickly.
We found the next blessed one.