Chapter 10: Don't Leave

Gumball's POV:

I walk up to the door and knock. Marshall is the one to open the door, he looks as though he has been crying. "Hey." I greet with a small wave.

"Hey." He greets back as he wipes his face and then closes the door behind him as he stands outside the house with me.

"What happened at school?" I ask. He looks down the the floor and shakes his head.

"I messed up big time." He states, as he shoves his right hand into his jean pocket and his left hand holding his right arm.

"That body on the ground, that was you?" I ask.

"No!" He quickly answers and looks me in the eyes. "I mean it was an accident. Marceline shoved me into him, trying to make me teach him a lesson and then....and then things just got worse." He explains.

"Oh glob." I respond and take his left hand and hold it in my hands. "That's why you were arrested?" I ask, he nods and a tear falls from his eye. I place my other hand on his cheek and wipe the tear away. "Marshall, what is going to happen now?" I ask.

"I have to go away." He answers.

"What?" I look to him confused and hurt. "But, this isn't fair, you didn't do anything." I try to state.

"I drank the kids blood." He states.

"You are a vampire, you smell or see blood you'll lose it." I explain.

"Gumball, it's not that simple. I have been around long enough to know better." He counters me.

"Where will you go?" I ask.

"The Nightosphere, with my biological mother." He answers, I can tell he is in pain when he says this.

"But you get to see your biological mother." I insist.

Marshall ' s POV:

I shake my head at his statement. "Like that matters anymore. Now I'm being torn away from someone that actually wants to be around me." I explain.

Gumball pulls me into an embrace and refuses to let me go. "Marshall, please, don't go." He pleads.

"I dont want to but I have to." I explain.

"For how long?" He asks me.

"I dont know." I answer. I try to keep myself from crying but that quickly fails. "I might never come back." I explain.

At this his embrace gets tighter. I allow him to and just sob into his shoulder. He leads me back into the house, and up to my room. We sit on the bed and he pulls me close to him, allowing me to cuddle with him. Usually I'd freak at this, but right now, I just don't have the energy too. We lay like this for hours, we don't say a word, we don't look at one another, and we don't even move. We just stay laying on my bed, thinking of different things, and what may happen while I am gone.

My mind starts to wonder about how Marceline will do. And what might happen to her. Another thought of what she might say about the situation.

Gumball's POV:

"I love you Marshall." I state. I must have startled him, because he slightly jumps. He looks up at me.

"What?" He asks.

"I love you." I state again and pull him close to me, to kiss his lips.

When we break the kiss he looks me in the eyes. "I love you too." He responds. At this we clash lips again and this time more fiercely. My body reacts and flips us. He is now under me. He looks at me shocked. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Just go with it." I whisper and continue, getting Marshall to moan in pleasure. He breaks the kiss again, gasping for air.

"Gumball, I am not being the subm-" I interrupt him with another kiss, and she my tongue down his throat. We then start to remove our shirts and unbutton our jeans. I then push him back down onto his back and make him feel amazing. "Gumball, don't you da-" Again, I interrupt him but this time it's when I grab his member and start to move my hand. He starts to moan in pleasure. His back becomes arched. His fangs revealed and he grabs ahold of the bed spread. "Oh glob!" He calls out and bites his lip. This makes me chuckle a bit. Finally he cums, the white ooz covering my hand. He is breathless and looks like he is in a haze.

I pull him into my arms and lay with him again. "What about you?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I state. "Tonight is just about you." I add. We then lay down and fall asleep. We are asleep until Ice Queen knocks on the door, letting us know Marshall's biological mother has arrived.

"I really don't want to leave now." Marshall states.

"I dont want you to leave either." I state as I hand him a shirt. He puts it on and I put mine on. We button our jeans and walk down to the living room. Where a business looking woman stood, grayer than Marshall, almost purple like. He hair matching his and eyes.

"Hello Marshall." She greets, revealing her fangs. Marshall looks at me and I look to him, I really don't want to let him go. He looks back to his mother.

"You've grown so much." She states and pulls him into and hug. I watch as he looks uncomfortable with the hug. "Shall we leave?" She asks him. I wish I could say he wasn't allowed too, but what can I do?

"I guess." I hear Marshall state. "But one minute." He states and then runs up to me and kisses me on the lips one final time. "I love you Bubba." He whispers.

"I love you, Marshmellow." I whisper back. Ice Queen and I watch as he leaves with the woman who abandoned him. I look to hear and hugged her, as she sobbed.