Fangirling

Garroths POV

I was sitting in the car petting Katherine, when Laurence suddenly asked me to be his boyfriend, I obviously said yes because I gave up on APHMAU. I wuv u Kathy yes I do, yes I do, I started talking to Katherine. What the Irene are you doing, Laurence said worryingly. Duh telling Katherine how much I love her, I answered. Do you think APHMAU does that with Celestia, Laurence asked. I know she does I've seen it, I replied. We both realised that we were home and walked in. Me with carrying Katherine while Laurence carried all her toys and her bed.
--------------------------------------------
Laurence POV

Garroth opened the door to our house and we both walked not holding hands they won't do that in public yet. inside. We saw a girl with long black hair crying in Dante's arms but we new it wasn't APHMAU because she had twin tails. Could this be his girlfriend I thought italics are thoughts. Who is this Dante, I smirked. This is my sister Christina, she got kicked out our parents house because our brother Gray this is why I tagged FairyTail. Was gay which makes no sense at all because he's the one that is gay not her, Dante rambled. Garroth interrupted saying Christina would you like to hold my new puppy Katherine, to help with cheering you up. Are you sure, she said looking up. You could see her crystal blue eyes had been crying because they were all puffy and bloodshot. Sure, he said happily giving Katherine to Christina, just to say I'm Garroth and that is Laurence he said pointing at me. Have you seen Travis, I asked. Uhh I don't know he might be chatting up Katyln or something. Dante said with a really stupid thinking face which made Christina and Garroth laugh.

Who's Travis by the way and you can call me Christie, Christina said. Travis is our other roommate, I explained to her. Well then I should get going because you guys seem to have a full house, Christina said getting up. Christie you can stay in my room if you want, I can room with Laurence until you find a place to stay, Garroth spoke. Are you sure because I've seen the rooms and their tiny, Christina said. That's why I said I don't mind, Garroth confidently said. G-Garroth can I speak to you for a minute, I interrupted. Sure why, he replied while I dragged him to my room and pushed him on the bed. Why did you do that, I whispered so that the other two wouldn't hear us. B-Bec-cause I like pleasing p-people, he whispered back with a depressed face. Gar what's wrong, I asked worryingly. You seemed angry at me Laur and I don't like seeing my boo angry with me, Garroth replied with a sigh. I'm not angry with you.... Just..... Shocked I said sitting next to him and leaning on his shoulder. Oh ok, Garroth answered starting to cheer up and kissed me on the cheek. Right at the moment Garroth kissed me on the cheek, Dante came in to see what was up but started taking pictures when he saw Garroth kiss me on the cheek and sent them to aphmau, katylen and Kawii-chan. He then asked what is going between us so we explained what was going on between us the last few days.

Aphmau's POV

Dante just sent me a picture of Garroth kissing Laurence on the cheek and I was fangirling so hard, if you opened ours and the guys front door you could probably hear me from their house, I then heard Katylen and Kawii-Chan fangirling from the kitchen so I guessed Dante sent that to them too. You can fangirl, girls as long as you don't burn the cookies I'm looking forward to the triple chocolate cookies with normal and white hot chocolate I really like white hot chocolate it's really like normal hot chocolate but sweeter I shouted to them from the other room because I was watching the latest EP of FairyTail Zero which was episode 6.

A/n I know I know it sucks but I had the idea but I needed to do a build up and all that also I didn't really know how to do the fangirling because I know how it looks because me and some of my other friends do that with each over I just don't know how to explain it.

~Author chan