Christie

A/n all of this chapter shall be in Christina's POV

Wow Dante has a lot of roomates I'm sleeping in Garroth's old room who is rooming with Laurence and then there is Travis who I'm meeting when we go over to their friends Aphmau, Katylen and Kawii-chans house. Dante says to me not to be cute with Garroth or Laurence in front of Kawii-Chan or I'll be shipped with them so that was a thing. I'm also going to meet Garroth's younger or baby brothers as he calls them Vlayd and Zane. This should be a fun day.

We got to Aphmau's place and she let us in her home. She has brown eyes and black long hair so we kind of look similar I then met Vlayd and Zane who both had the same posh voices as Garroth. Vlayd has brown hair with green eyes and Zane has the same colour of eyes and hair as me and Gray. Aphmau said that Katylen was having her afternoon nap and Travis was trying to get into bed with her so they shouldn't interrupt them, I found this really funny but it worried Incase Travis would do that with me when I sleep.

So what do you do as a job Aphmau, I asked. Uhhh this is kind of embarrassing but I work with Kawii-Chan and Zane in the maid cafe that's down the road, she replied. Wait ZANE you work at a maid cafe, I looked at him shocked. Yes I do work there but I AM NOT a waitress like Aphmau and Kawii-chan I'm the managers assistant I have know idea what Zane does there all I know is he WORKS there ok so I'm saying he is the managers assistant. Zane stated. Huh I thought it was the other way around because I saw you baby brother in a maids outfit and Aphmau in the managers assistant outfit, Garroth laughed shocked and sad. Me and Vlayd started laughing histerically. While Katelyn screamed at us for shouting from her room then we heard a massive thump and a guy wailing so I'm guessing Katelyn saw Travis trying to sleep with her. By this time we were all laughing and Kawii-Chan came from the kitchen to say the food was ready she has black eyes and a tail so I knew she was a meifwa she also had pink hair and yellow eyes.

The dinner was set down on the table and Katelyn and Travis came down, Travis has white hair and green eyes and Katelyn has both crystal blue eyes and hair. We all chatted about our life while eating the pasta and thousands of cakes that Kawii-Chan made. Everything was going well until Aphmau got a phone call from someone she said it was one of her friends Aaron as soon as that happened Garroth and Laurence turned into their Jury of nine and shadow knight form because they seemed jealous and Zane went into a Jury of nine form as well but I guessed he didn't want his friend to talk to him Vlayd was wondering who he was and if he should go into his shadow knight form and Travis was flailing on the ground. I feel like this would happen in the side stories
When Aphmau was came back she and me started laughing but she seemed a bit confused why Garroth and Laurence were like this because they did like her but Dante sent her a photo of them kissing.

There was a knock on the door and a guy with black hair and black eyes with no top on was at the door y'all know it's Aaron now don't cha. Aphmau passed him a red jacket and he left. Who was that you were passing the jacket too, I questioned. That was Aaron he left his jacket here and he doesn't own any tops FWI I've checked damn I just made Aphmau into a stalker just wow.

After that we all went home and got ready for bed I put on Lucy HeartFillia shirt on. Because she loves anime like everyone else in the series she also likes my little horsies or as it's known in real life my little ponies. And slept on Garroth's bed.
----------------------------------------------
Time skip to breakfast presented to you buy Laurence's amazing cooking skills.

I woke up with something on me I open my eyes and realise it's Laurence in a apron that said I'm a fucking sassy bitch. Just imagine it ok and YES he is wearing clothes underneath if there is any pervs reading this. Get off me perv, I screamed at Laurence pushing him off the bed. I was just going to tell you that breakfast is ready there is bacon and eggs or pancakes, Laurence pouted. And I make Laurence a brat again. I just chuckled at his response before thanking him for the breakfast. I got changed after pushing Laurence out the door into a Rainbow crop top and some shorts since it was like a sauna in the house I put some simple makeup on and tied my hair in twin tail. If you are wondering it's like Wendy Marvels hair in FairyTail. Happy with how i looked I got my breakfast of pancakes with Laurence, Garroth and Travis since Dante was having a breakfast date with Nicole his girlfriend. Why didn't I know he had a girlfriend. Once we finished Travis cleaned up and Garroth and Laurence had an announcement I think I knew what it was since I seen a photo of them sleeping together and kissing. I was right and Travis faced looked shocked that he didn't know about this.

The three of us decided we would go out to Olive Garden with Aphmau and Aaron to celebrate.
All through the ride there Aphmau kept on saying my shipped has sailed and Aaron was staring at Aphmau I feel like I'm making these Aarmau parts really stalker like. We got to Olive Garden and had bread sticks I don't know what else you can have at Olive Garden I've just heard Aphmau speak a lot about breadsticks from Olive Garden. It was really fun right Michi came up and dragged Aaron away. In this story Michi and Christina works at Olive Garden. I just laughed and said typical. Everyone looked at me and asked if I knew Michi I said yes I work with her but not friends with her, I answered. Good they all replied we know her but we are not friends with her, they responded.

The last two days have been awesome I've met loads of new people and I don't need to live with my parents anymore.

I'm really proud of This chapter especially since I wrote this in a day. Also 1153 is a lot of words for me.

~Author-chan