Travyln

A/n so an update to add something new also, I'm really bad at writing things with straight ships so that is a warning. That it may be terrible. Also this update will only be in Katylen and Travis' POV.

Travis' POV

Ugh would Dante and Nicole shut it with the lovey dovey stuff I'm trying to sleep. Ugh this is so annoying. There they go AGAIN. Do you know what I'm going to the game-room to sleep.

I grab my covers and pillows, shout at Nicole and Dante a bit then storm out. I go down stairs and quietly open the game room door Incase Katylen was asleep. Surprisingly she wasn't asleep. Hey Katylen what's kept you awake, I ask. Ugh probably the same reason your down here, she sighs. Well if that reason is because Nicole and Dante are being romantically gross then yes, it's the same reason, I complain. Damnit I kinda wish you didn't say that and it was just a disgusting nightmare, she joins in the complaining. We both start rolling on the ground complaining and laughing on how stupid we probably looked. When we both stopped laughing me and Katylen talked about what we liked to do, I said I liked to watch anime and she said she liked to hang out with her friend Jeffrey and her daughter Abby who I have met.

We talked some more until we were tired, which I think it was 10 something now. Katylen said I could sleep with her and she went in bed. I didn't want to be a creep so I slept on the couch. Until.........

A/n so this is a cliff hanger because I'm not sure what to do next.

~Author-chan

Word count-294