The park

Garroth

Laurence, Bailey and I drove to the local park. It was getting late but Bailey said she liked to look at the sunset and stars so she didn't mind.

Why am I related to very cliché people. I will never know, I still love them though. Great, I'm being very cliché. It's a contagious disease. What is this.

"Gaur-bear you won't get any snuggles from me if you don't move" Laurence said, breaking me out my thoughts.

"I love your snuggles, cuddles and kisses though" I pouted.

"...then move" Laurence told me.

I instantly got a head rush as I stood up way to fast, slightly stumbling backwards til' I managed to stand

"Kathy, come here girl" I heard Laurence say to Katherine, trying to get the lead on her.

"Come on let's go" Bailey yelled, racing ahead of us.

Time skip-half an hour later as I don't know why to write.

"Look at the pretty stars, Uncle Garroth, Laurence aren't they pretty?" Bailey asked.

"Yeh, they are really pretty tonight" I agreed.

We were walking through the park my hand holding Laurence's and Bailey walking ahead of us.

Seeing Bailey like this. Makes me want a kid. I'll ask Laurence if he wants one later.

"I'm tired" Bailey suddenly whined.

"Then let's go home" I replied.
-----------------------------------------
Sorry this is just a filler chapter for the next couple chapters while I think of how to write it.

Cookie-chan~
Word count:
245