Moving away

Aaron's POV

Me and Aphmau decided to move away since I got a job in the city. I'm kinda excited to move to the city for the first time since I've always lived in the suberbs I just hope Zane doesn't try and kill me.

Aphmau's POV

Zane please listen to me he's not taking me away in going to visit you every weekend and it'll be the just the two of us okay, we will still make the pony castle of doom's destiny, I kept saying to Zane. Dooms Destiny is the name Zane gave the castle they're gonna build. Fiiiinnnneeee but I still don't trust Aaron but I'll trust your judgement, Zane whined. Thank you, now we need to plan where we are going to place the castle in PonyVille, I thank him.

Le time skip to when Aphmau tells the guys because I'm lazy

Laurence's POV

Wow Aphmau is really moving fast with her relationship with Aaron I hope she doesn't get hurt. Are you thinking about Aaron and Aphmau again La La, Garroth asked. Yeah I know I should trust Aphmau's judgement but I don't like how fast they are moving they've only been dating a week, I reply. Well Aaron and Aphmau have been dating in secret for a year now, Travis explains. Wait really, we shout. Yeah I actually nearly saw them kiss, Travis adds. Dammit I wish I could've seen that, I complain. Yeah I agree La La, Garroth said nodding his head. Ugh I am going to go to Katlyns house with Nicole and Dante before you continue with the horrible nicknames, Travis whined. Okay bye, we both wave. So what you want to do now, I asked. I want to have a make-out session with you, Garroth replies before starting it. He licked my bottom asking for an entrance, I teased him by not giving him entrance. Garroth was mad at that so he squeezed my butt I gasped making him be able to slip his tongue in my mouth and rewarding himself by exploring every inch of my mouth making me moan more, this lasted for five minutes before we had to take a break because of this stupid thing called air. So do you want to help Aphmau pack, I questioned. Yeah sure let me just text her to see if she needs help, Garroth replied while getting out his phone

Garroth's POV

Conversation started with Aphmoo started by StutterKing

Aphmoo=A
StutterKing=SK

A=sup Stutter King ✌🏼️
SK=I was wondering if u needed any help with packing 😎
A=yeah sure
SK=K me and Laur will B over in 5😋
A=u can never txt without an emoji can u
SK=nope👎🏽
A=😂😂K see u in 5

Conversation ended

Alright I said we would be there in five minutes La La, I tell him. Ok then let's go, he responded grabbing our coats.

We walked there since we are on the same street. We managed to get there in five minuets. Thank Irene your here I can not move my bed, Aphmau said relieved. Couldn't Aaron help you, like seriously have you seen have you seen his abs, Laurence asks. Yes I have seen his abs I've actually made a pun of it by accident and he can't because he is at his work, Aphmau explains irritated. Wait what was the pun and that is understandable, I reply. Ugh fiiinnnneee I'll tell you when we were at the Anime Convention I said Ab convention instead, she explains even more irritated. Okay we'll help now, I said walking in the house and into her bedroom.

Right Laurence we are going to lift this on the count of three, 1, 2, 3, I said before lifting the bed.

Time skip to when they were finished packing.

That was tiring I'm definitely going to need to shower when we get home. Garroth your speaking aloud again, Laurence said patting my back. Damn you really are sweaty, He complained. Alright you can have a shower while I help Dante cook since I'm not cooking and I'm not having take-away again, Laurence continued aggravatingly. Calm down Laurence, it's okay, I said while holding his hand. Laurence take deep breaths, deep breaths, Laurence muttered. Your cute when you mutter La La, I said. Thanks, he blushed.

Hey Guys your back from..., Dante greeted us. Oh yeah sorry for not telling you guys but we were helping Aphmau pack since Aaron was at work, I explain. Oh so you were helping her, are you okay with Aphmau moving an hour away  with Aaron, he asks. Nope but we have to trust Aph's judgement, we both yell. Okay I guess but Laurence your making dinner, he tells Laurence. I will because I don't want Take-Away but you have to help, Laurence decides. F-f-fiiiiiinnneee, Dante agrees/whines. Good finally good food, Katelyn says coming to the door. Katelyn, both me and Laurence scream. Oh yeah sorry Garroth, Laurence for not texting you but I have to move in with Nicole because Kawii-Chan can only makes cakes and Vlayd has moved in with Zane for the time being but Nicole has moved in with Dante sooooo Here I am, Katelyn explains. Oh that makes sense but you do know Travis, the guy that loves you, a lot is here, I say. Yeah I know but Aph told me that the only reason Travis does that is because he speaks his mind when he gets nervous so I know he is just saying that he likes me, Katylen explains. Watch the first episode of Phoenix Drop High to understand what I mean by that. That's cool, Laurence said.

Travis' POV

I'm glad Katylen is trying to get along with me, this gives me a chance to make her fall in love with me. As soon as I finish thinking Katylen comes back into the game room to say that Dante and Laurence are making dinner. That's good no more take-away. So do you wanna continue our Mario Kart 8 battle, she mumbles. Yeah let's do that but why are you mumbling, your to gorgeous to mumble, I ask. why are you constantly complimenting me, I guess I'm just not used to it, Katylen half explains half sighs. Oh okay I'm just surprised you haven't really been complimented in your life, I say trying to explain my shock in my voice.

A/n so I put in a cliff hanger because I haven't updated in a while and I'm running out of idea's so if you have any idea's for this story please tell me

~Author-chan

Word count-1120