Telling

A/n sorry for not updating much I was in France and their was hardly any internet and I didn't really talk to anyone because most my friends are on the Internet. (I know I'm a lonely otaku that spends all her time watching anime, or on YouTube or WattPad.)

So I hope you enjoy this update
Also this is a week after the last actual update.
Garroth's P.o.V

What should I tell Garte. He's going to hate me I know it I'm not sure of my mum she'll probably except but I don't know. I know I'll speak to Vlayd. Bye La La, Dants, Nicole, Travs and Kate going to see my baby brothers, I screamed from upstairs so they could hear me. I listened for some muffled groans of okay's and similar things before heading out the door.

I eventually got to Zane and Vlayd's extremely gray house. I don't understand Zane sometimes. Knocking on the door for the 5th time I was about to leave when a very tired Vlayd opened the door. What do you want this early in the morning, he asked trying to hold a yawn in. It's 4 in the AFTERNOON Vlayd and I came because of Garte and... I was saying before  Vlayd cut me off. Okay, okay I think I now why your here, he said.

I looked around Zane's place because I've never actually been INSIDE of his house, I mean yeah I've talked to Zane outside his house but he never let me inside and what I then saw was probably the reason why...

I saw Zane with a girl who was round about thirteen-ish chatting about ponies. Hey Zane, I said causing both the girl and Zane to jump. What are you doing here, he asked. Getting help from Vlayd on how to tell Garte I'm gay, I replied. Ohhh okay just leave my Bailey alone got that, he snapped. Who's Bailey, I asked. My daughter who is right there, he said pointing at the girl with brown hair and one green eye and one red eye. Oh okay I didn't know you adopted a child baby brother, I said surprised. How do you know she's adopted, he questioned. Well... you didn't talk to ANYONE thirteen years ago and that's what Bailey looks like, I smartly replied.

Bailey's P.o.V

Papa was talking to a man with blonde hair and the same crystal blue eyes he has. He kept calling Papa baby brother maybe this is the Garroth, Uncle Vlayd and papa were talking about. So why did Zane adopt you Bailey, the man asked. I stayed silent of coarse I didn't even know his name for Irene's sake. Bailey it's okay he's my other brother you've been dying to meet. Ahhh so I was right. Umm my old parents kicked me out my home about two years before papa adopted me and I was living in the streets then papa was walking down the street and he asked why I was in the street, I explained it to him and it went on from there, now five years later I'm living with papa and uncle Vlayd and for your information I'm seventeen, I explain. W-w-wait FIVE years, he exclaims. Yup, papa says smugly. Have ya told Garte yet, Uncle Garroth said. Who is this Garte he speaks of. No I have not spoken to father about this.... Vlayd's helping me, papa explains. Thought so, you wanna come with me so we can say the things together, Uncle Garroth suggests. Sure, he responds.

Zane's P.o.V

Me and Garroth are planning on saying the things we need to tell father together, at five o'clock tomorrow sharp he headed out a bit after we chatted a bit Bailey seems to really like Garroth. Maybe its because they have the love for fangirling/fanguing and fanfiction. Yeah that's probably it. Vlayd was texting someone again with a smile on his face. I wonder why he's so happy texting someone. XD I tried spelling smiling and talking at the same time so it came up with stalking. Hey Vlayd who ya texting, Bailey conveniently asks. Uhhh a guy I know called Gene, Vlayd said while blushing. Why is he blushing as he mentions Dante's brother Gene, does he like him OMG they would look so cute together NEW OTP. Uhh Zane why are you grinning like that, Vlayd  concernedly said. I just walked out the door in no universe am I answering that question. Deciding on going to Travis' place since we have become quite good friends over the past few days I slowly knock on the door.

Travis' P.o.V

I've finally gotten close to Katylen and she says she loves me but lately I've seen her as more of a sister than what she actual is which is my girlfriend. I think maybe my mind has moved to the un-social pony lover, because it took her two years to say she loved me. For your information I'm bisexual so don't judge. I will never judge you Travis-Kun because I'm bisexual :D. There's a knock on the door so I quickly answer it. Zane what are you doing here, I curiously ask bringing him in a hug. I may or may not had been shipping Vlayd and Gene in my head when Vlayd asked what I was thinking about so..., Zane explained. Well come in Zane, I said moving out the way. Zane walked in a jumped on the couch, I sat next to him and started bouncing with him. Zane bounced once more before slipping on the couch landing on top of me. I bet you know what I'm gonna do since I ship zanvis. Sorry Travlyn shippers :). I quickly kissed Zane so Katylen wouldn't think I'm cheating on her. Yeah I was gonna break up with her but this was my chance so... I took it. W-why di-id y-you kiss me, Zane stuttered. Umm because I like you, I respond. B-but you have Katylen, he said. I know but I now see her as my sister like Aphmau, I explain. Ohhh when ya gonna break up with her then, he asked curious. When she gets back from work or maybe tomorrow I don't know I've never broken up with someone, I respond nervous. I don't want to hurt her since I know how it feels t-to be-e broken up w-wit-th, I then explain. I started crying into Zane's shoulders of the thought of my ex-girlfriend, Garnet. Travis it will be okay, I know Garnet hurt you but she's not here anymore, Zane comfortably said while circling his finger on my back. I know but it's still hard, I cried. Travis what's wrong, a very worried Katylen asked. Nothing of your consearn Kate, I whined. I think it is my consearn if my boyfriend is a crying mess, she argued. Well what if I don't want to be your boyfriend because your like a sister to me, I shot back. Y-you want to break up with me, Katylen bursts into tears. You really are a jerk, she screamed. Those words really hurt me so I ran across the street into the abandoned house that used to be Kate, Aphmau and Kawii-chans house as well as Vlayd's for a bit. I went in the bathroom and found a razor and started cutting myself.  I'd stop reading this part if your not into gruesome stuff.

1=for being a jerk
2=for dating her
3=for thinking people cared
4=for being a demon
5=for loving him
6---BLACK OUT---

Time skip to an hour after brought to you by Garroth being Aphmeow's first kiss :)
Zane's P.o.V

Travis has been in Aphmau's old place for a while now I'm gonna check on him. I told Garroth where I was going and went across the street. Where would Travis go in here. Maybe the bathroom. I was about to give up looking in the bathrooms when I found Travis blacked out, had a razor in his hand with cuts on his arm and a piece of paper that said something it said. Basically the things that he cut himself for.

I called an ambulance and they said they'd be there in five minutes.

Time skip to five minutes brought to you by Aphmeow's

Surprisingly Aaron came with the ambulance. I guess that is his new job he was talking about. Hey Zane what's the problem, Aaron asked. T-Trav-vis start-ted c-cut-ting hi-imself, I managed to get out. Why? He asked. Be-ecause Kat-tylen said he re-ally was a j-jerk, I then said. Did Katylen start dating Travis, he then questioned. Yeah but then Travis started getting feelings for me and broke up with Katylen and yeah, I explained. Oh okay me and Aphmau should probably visit more to get more of the "gossip", Aaron sarcastically said. Shouldn't you be doing your job, I questioned. Ahhh yes so can you show me where Travis is, he said getting back to his job. Yes follow me, I said walking into the house. There we found a passed out Travis from all the blood loss, luckily I found some bandages and put them on him. Aaron carried him all the way to the ambulance before driving of. Well this was an interesting day.

A/n I'm doing a cliff hanger just because I haven't posted in a while so I was trying really hard to finish but don't worry I've already started on the next update.

Author-chan

Word count-1618