Party Official

A/n so I have a sort of schedule which is that I update the story that was updated which for right now it's my The Angel Above book buuut I'm planning on Aiden and Celestia talking and I said if you readers wanted Celestia to be an actual angel or not so I can't so that's the change of schedule so ON WITH THE STORY

Laurence's POV

I went to get today's bills and found a party invite to Aphmau's birthday party sleepover So I tell Travis, Dante, Garroth and Christina. Yeah birthday sleepover, now we need to go shopping for CLOTHES!, Christina screamed. We all started laughing at Christina's response, I really don't understand girls sometimes. That actually sounds good Christie, I need new clothes anyway, I said to Christina. Let's do rock, paper, scissors to decide who's car we take, Garroth added. Garroth won rock, paper, scissors so we took his SUV, I sat beside Garroth who was driving obviously, Travis was in the middle area with Christina and Dante was in the very back. I don't know what and SUV looks like I've just heard of them but I think they're 9 seaters so can you say if they're not. We got to the mall and Christina went straight to makeup area in it. Hey Garroth, Travis do you want to go get some food. Hey what about me, Dante pouts. Hahahahaha oh your still here I thought you went with your sis, I smirked. Yeah let's go eat I'm starving, Travis interrupted.
----------------------------------------------
Le time skip to the Costa brought to you by me being lazy as heck.

Let's go I here, I say really wanting coffee since I didn't sleep last night. That sound great I heard Garroth say before I walked into Costa. We sat at a table and waited for the waiter/waitress when she finally came I ordered a caramel latte and brownie, Garroth ordered the same thing as me, Dante just ordered a mocha and finally Travis ordered a hot-chocolate with the whipped-cream and marshmallows. We all shouted kid at Travis for ordering that but he just said he doesn't like coffee. I can you NOT like coffee it's like a saviour to me in the morning, I screamed. I agree I can't function without coffee, Garroth agreed and Dante just nodded.

Once we were finished with our food we went to buy clothes, we went to Primark, Nike and Top man. I got 3 pairs of jeans and a pair of trainers I also got a black t-shirt with green writing that said I'm a Casanova, which Garroth wanted me to wear at the party. Garroth just got like 5 quotational t-shirts which I don't understand. To be fair I buy like 5 a month so in my wardrobe I think I have 99 I don't know but back to the story. Let's go find Christie before she blows her allowance, Dante screamed already at the other end of the mall. We went into groups of two, me and Garroth in one and Dante and Travis in the other. Since the mall was small and only had two levels me and Garroth checked the bottom level and Dante and Travis the top. Me and Garroth instantly found Christina at the food court with like ten bags, one was from Zara, another from Debahams soz I forgot how to spell the store. Then there was one from M&S and loads others some were even repeated. I texted Dante saying we found Christina and waited for them. During waiting for the other guys Christina kept pushing us closer together making us kiss it was ok at the start but it got really annoying really quickly. Would you stop doing that, both me and Garroth screamed. Why are you guys screaming at my sister, I heard Dante say from behind us. Christina ran to Dante and said that we were trying to hurt her and when she fought back they said stop it. Whaaaa we wouldn't do that, I said but know matter what we said Dante wouldn't believe us i was glad that the house we all lived in was mainly paid by me and Garroth because that meant he couldn't kick us out the house. Do you know what I'm kicking you both out the house you horrible people, Garroth said glaring at them both. Fine Dante said, we aren't going to Aphmau's party either, he continued. Good, both me, Travis and Garroth said.

It was time for the party I put on the top that Garroth wanted me to wear and some jeans and went out my room, Garroth was already standing at the door with one of the t-shirts he bought, that said I need a day between Saturday and Sunday and some black jeans. I actually have that t-shirt. Damn you look hot, we said to each over before I went to the door placing my head on his shoulder waiting for Travis. Travis soon came out of his new room which was Dante's old one, I'm so happy that we now get a game room and party in one night this is awesome, he exclaimed. Let's goooo, we all screamed heading towards the door.

Where's Dante and Christie, Aphmau said when we got to the door, Christina kept pushing Laurence and Garroth together to get them to kiss and it started getting annoying they screamed at her to stop but Dante heard and Christina said they were trying to hurt her, Travis explained. Ohhh well let's ignore that and PARTY!, Aphmau said. Yeah, we all replied.

The party was pretty awesome we met up with Ogami again and met Aphmau's others cousin who's name is Haru and he is a guy despite his name. Also Aphmau and Aaron became a thing so that was something, even though I don't like Aphmau anymore if he hurts her I WILL KILL HIM.
----------------------------------------------
Aaron's POV

Me and Aphmau had told the party that we were dating last night, I'm confused why Laurence or Garroth didn't flip out. Maybe I'll ask them later,

Hey Aaron, I heard Aphmau say from my kitchen. Yes, I shout. Do you want to move into our own house, she said coming into my living room with a cookie. Sure where do you want to move, I reply taking the cookie she was eating. I could just move into your house and why did you take my cookie, she said pouting. I wanted to see how much you wanted my homemade cookies, I say giving back the cookie. Me and Aphmau spent the rest of the day planning where to put her stuff and watching anime, we made a decision that we would switch the bed covers after every week and we would decide which pieces of furniture go best together. We were watching the film, Goosebumps. Mmmhhh, Aphmau said snuggling into me falling asleep. You tired, I say to Aphmau. Aphmau replies with nodding her head, I decide to carry her to our bed. She looks really cute all curled up. I climb in beside her starting to feel quite sleepy. Goodnight Aph. I get the answer of snoring.

A/n that was probably the weirdest update I've written. Anyway hope you still enjoyed it

~author-chan Word count 1232