Telling: part 2

Yeah finally happy with what I wrote. Which is saying something as I've fully typed this chapter like 5 times before but wasn't happy.
Thanks for 50 votes as well.
Anyway ON WITH THE CHAPTER.
------------------------------------------------
Garroth

Today is the day that I finally tell my parents if my secret. I know mummy won't judge me but I hope my father won't. Even though I know he will.

Zane

Today is the day I tell mom and father about my secret of 5 years and another of a couple of days. I hope my mom won't flip out that I haven't let her see her granddaughter yet. I also hope I won't get beaten for being gay from my dad.

Vlayd

I can't believe I'm telling my parents of my relationship with Gene. I know father will hurt me for being gay. I know mom won't like who I'm actually dating. I'm really scared for what will happen.

Garroth

Me, Laurence and Travis walked over to Zane's and Vlayd's house. Mummy and Father are coming over to theirs since it was easier than trying to find where they live. Laurence and Travis are talking about how cute Vlayd and Gene are together, which I find great. "Garroth what do you think of Vlene?" Travis asked. "I think their cute but I wasn't sure of it at the start" I responded. "I'd understand why, Gaur because Gene did do some pretty sketchy things in high school" Laurence agreed. "Oh look at that we're already here, that was quick" Travis told us. "Yeah it was" me and Laurence agreed.

"Hey uncle, Garroth and daddy" Bailey greeted. "Who are you?" She then asked, pointing at Laurence. "I'm Garroth's boyfriend, Laurence introduced himself. "Yeah another uncle" Bailey giggled. "Ah I'm guessing your Bailey then" Laurence guessed. "Yup that's me, Bailey, Madison, Valkrum, Ro'Meave" Bailey introduced herself.

I think that's how you spell Travis' last name I'm not sure.

"Hey Garroth" Vlayd yelled, giving me a hug which I of course returned. "Is it just me or are you nervous" Vlayd whispered loudly. "Yeah, it is a bit nerve racking" I agreed. "Cupcakes are ready" Gene yelled from the kitchen. As soon as Zane, Vlayd, Travis and Bailey heard that, they raced to the kitchen. "Wow they must love cupcakes" Laurence laughed. "Yeah they do" I said laughing to. They all came back through to the living room and sat down with me and Laurence eating cupcakes. "Do you want one, Garroth, Laurence there's still some left?" Gene asked. "Nah I'm still stuffed from those pancakes, Laurence made" I declined. "Yeah I'm not going to eat any cupcakes, as I'm on a slight diet as Dante kept on ordering take-away when it was his turn to cook" Laurence also declined. "Typical" Gene laughed at his younger brothers actions.

Time skip
--------------------------------------------
Laurence

After about 20 minutes Garte and Zianna came to Zane's. Zane was the one to let them in. Garroth and Vlayd started fiddling with their fingers, which obviously meant they were nervous. Me and Gene kept on drawing circles on their backs to silently say it's gonna be alright.

"I heard the reason, my sons wanted me and your mother to come here was because you had news" Garte's voice boomed.

I was assuming Garte's voice scared Bailey as she hid her face in Travis' jacket and you could hear her wimper.

Now I actually understand why Garroth, Vlayd and Zane were so scared. Garte's scary.

"Garte, honey your scaring the young girl- wait who is this girl?" Zianna asked. "Part of the reason we asked you to come, mom this is mine and Travis' adopted daughter, Bailey" Zane explained. "How long have you had her?" Zianna asked. "Why am I only hearing this now?" She continued. "I've had Bailey, for 5 years, Travis has only become her father for a couple of days and your only finding out now because I was to chicken too say anything" Zane explained. "Wait did you just say that Travis is her other FATHER, are telling me your one of those faggots" Garte screamed, making Bailey more scared. I understand why though, I was even scared out my skin.