BabySitting (#12)

It's cookie-chan here and I'm just here to tell you that I've deleted some of my a/n chapters as there was a lot as there was 22 parts but only 12 chapters (including this one) so there is now only 18 parts so yeh.
ON WITH GAURENCE.
--------------------------------
Garroth's PoV

I'm happy that Laurence and I are engaged. I'm also happy for Trante and Vlene. What I'm not happy about though is Dacole, they where a good couple before Dante got Nicole pregnant... With twins.

In this Dimitri and Nekowette-tan (or Nicky as I'm gonna call her) are twins as it's easier to write.

"Garroth, breakfast is ready" Dante yelled.

"Okay, okay I'm coming don't shout though" I replied.

As I walked down stairs, the smell of pancakes and waffles invaded my nose with delicious scents. Laurence, Dante and Nicole were sitting at the breakfast bar, eating the waffles or pancakes already. Meaning I had to grab my own food. I chose two pancakes and I completely engulfed them with maple syrup.

"Are you sure you can eat that? Without being sick" Laurence asked.

"Yes, I can brunette I've been doing this since I was five" I said sticking out my tongue.

"You are such a child Garroth, you know that?" Nicole laughed.

"Have you met Zane?" I asked her.

"Yes, he's a lame emo, anyway what's that got to do with you being a massive kid" she sighed.

Me and Laurence were laughing for a bit before I explained why.

"He spends most of his days watching My Little Horsies with Travis and his daughter Bailey, does that sound emo to you?" I explained.

"Wait he has a daughter" Dante yelled.

"Mmmhh" Laurence and I hummed, nodding our heads.

"Who the fuck would want a child with Zane" Nicole yelled in disgust.

"For one thing she's adopted and obviously Travis, as he's dating Zane" Laurence said.

"Wait... Zanvis happened and nobody told me" Dante pouted.

"What other ships have happened that I don't know, are there?" Dante asked.

"Vlene" Laurence and I said in sinc.

"Really? Vlene happened?" Dante said surprised.

"Yup" Travis replied coming in the door.

"How did you get in the door?" Nicole screeched.

"One, owe that hurts my ears and two, I have a key, it's my house" Travis complained.

"How's everyone at Zane's?" I asked Travis.

"Good, Bailey is going to start middle school on Monday as well. Oh another thing, you need to babysit Bailey while me, Zane, Vlayd and Gene have a double date tonight" Travis explained to us.

"What is the date?" Laurence asked.

"Movies" Travis answered.