The Suprise

Garroth

"Laurence I'm gonna go to the shops, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied blankly reading Gaurence fanfiction on his phone.

I looked at my shopping list

1: White roses (Laurence's favourite)
2: alcohol
3: engagement ring
4: cupcakes!!!

Should I add anything else- nah I think that's all I need.

"Garroth can you get cupcakes while your out?" Travis asked.

"Already gonna get some" I replied.

With that I went out the door.

Laurence

What is Garroth doing. He's been at the girls a lot and now is going to the shop. I know I shouldn't worry but I can't help it. I'll ask one of the guys if they no anything about it.

"Travis, do you know why Garroth is out a lot lately?" I worriedly asked.

"Yes, you shouldn't worry, you'll find out tonight what it is" Travis replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes, you will be happy once you find out" Travis smiled reassuringly.

"Alright I'll believe you" I smiled back.

Now I'm gonna be excited for the rest of the day. Dammit. Least it's nothing to worry about. Well at least I hope so.

Garroth

I got to the stalls in the square about after half an hour of driving. The reason why I'm going here instead of the mall is because I can get something I can afford not "cheap". no I dowant to spend a lot of money but I've tried in the mall and I can't afford it.

Sea green ring. Sea green ring. That is what I'm looking for here. Nothing else. Okay Garroth you can do it.

In about ten minutes I found what I was looking for and it was only $1000 which is in my price range.

This is perfect.

"Excuse me, can I look at that sea-green ring" I asked the lady that owned the stall.

"Sure, here you go sweetheart" She sweetly replied.

Does anyone know why old lady's that don't even know you call you sweetheart because I don't.

"Who's the lucky lady then" the woman winked at me.

"What's makes you think it's a lady?" I asked.

"It's an engagement ring that's why" she answered.

"I know but it could be a guy, which it is" I said, kinda annoyed.

"No it can't that's not Irene's way" she said in her very Southern accent.

"That doesn't sound like something Lady Irene would say" I said questioning what she said.

Great another homophobe. In public as well.

"Yes it is" she argued back.

"No, it isn't because she said herself that love has no gender, it doesn't need to be a man and woman as long as your in love with that person" I quoted Lady Irene.

"You don't know nothing, child I've been around much longer than you" she shouted.

"Oh really what age are you then?" I asked.

"30" she simply replied.

"Well then that means there is only 4 years apart from us" I smartly said.