Apology

Laurence's POV

*phone call=Dante*
*hang up*

Start conversation with Jackass
L=Laurence
D=Dante

L=Y U calling Jackass
D=BCause my sis is a jerk
L=O so U Blieve us now

L changed conversation to Brothers

L added G
G=Garroth

L=guess what G D apologised
G=Y
L=Blieves his sis is a Jackass now
G=U can B R roommate now
D=Yeah

Brothers conversation ended

That's great that Dante is back in the crew. Hey Travis guess what, I shouted. Eh what, he asked. Dante believes us now that is his sister is a Jackass, I scream. Yeah, Garroth added. Cool, Travis said coming down the stairs from his room.

Garroth's POV

*Door bell rings*

Welcome back baby brother, I say hugging Dante. I hate how your the oldest because you call me, Laurence, Travis, Zane and Vlayd, baby brothers, Dante complained. I don't call Laurence that I call him La La, I said. Still it's an annoying nickname that makes me want to throw up, He said as he was pretending to throw up. Very funny, Laurence said wrapping his arm round my hip. I see you got out of bed, I smirk. Well I was incredibly comfy in my bed til you left it, he pouted. Still spoilt I see Big bro, Dante laughed.

Dante got all his stuff packed and moved into Travis' room since we had already turned the basement into a game room and we had knocked down the walls of our two rooms. Travis was now playing video games with Dante and me and Garroth were about to watch Inside Out for like the millionth time. I love this film Gar Gar, Laurence said hoping on my lap. I know you do La La that's why I'm letting you watch it, I say kissing him. Hey Garroth and Laurence stop with the annoying nicknames that make us want to be sick, both Travis and Dante screamed. Then stop arguing like a married couple, I fired back. We do NOT argue like a married couple, Travis said offended. We aren't even gay Laurence, Dante added. Fine whatever you say, Laurence said going back to the movie. That kind of thing will happen a lot and there might even be other gay couples, I don't know what it is but if there is a gay ship I can ship, I will ship it.

3rd person view because I can.

Laurence had fell asleep in Garroth's arms so Garroth had to carry him bridal style to their room. He looks so cute when he sleeps with his thumb in his mouth. Garroth had thought closing the door then going into the basement to play video with Travis and Dante.

Travis' POV

Hey Garroth me and Dante were talking about how I can get Katelyn to be my girlfriend, I said hoping he had good advice. I know I may seem like a dumb Casanova of a player but I actually LOVE Katelyn. Lucinda just annoys me now since she's still calling me creepy she just likes it. Which I don't like. Well what you have tried so far which is being flirty, hasn't worked so maybe you could try being yourself since I know your not a flirt, your a crazed fangirl that constantly hangs out with girls, He answered teasingly. I know you were just teasing me there but that might actually work, I reply thinking and thinking about it constantly. And isn't Katy a crazed fangirl who constantly hangs out with boys, Dante added. Katy were did KATY come from, we asked. Since I date Nicole and Katy is protective of Nicole I started hanging out with her more to earn her trust which I have and know we are BFF's. Oh cool, I say disappointed until a thought came in my head. What if I can get a double date with Dante and Nicole with Katelyn as my date. That thought went round and round my head all night, I couldn't get it out, I kept thinking should I ask Dante, should I. I don't know anymore. Should I even trust Dante.

A/n I know this update is shorter than the others but the end was my goal since last night since it actually happened in the last MyStreet episode. Also you should really watch it because my OTP has finally SAILED. Unfortunately that meant me fangirling at midnight ish since that's what time it was where I live when she posted that video.

~author-chan

Word count is 764