The Callaway party

"So you're getting adopted huh?" " Yeah isn't it great Bayley I finally have a family!" He told me excitedly.  "Yeah ... it's great."  "What's wrong how come you don't seem happy for me?" "It's cause I'm never gonna see you again." *tears run down my checks* "Awe Bayley don't say that my parents promised me a phone and I can call you whenever I can." He tells me. "Really?" "Really ,now don't be sad be happy." *moves tears from my face* "Finn Darling it's time to go" "Well I guess this is goodbye." I tell him. "Bye Bayley I love you." He tells me and hugs me. Did he just say he loves me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bayley's POV

"And that my friends is the story of my first love." I tell my friends as we walk the plaza.  "And it gets sadder every time." Becky says as she wipes fake tears away.  "Becky you're making her feel pathetic stop it!"  Sasha tells her pretending to be the mom of the group and hits her.   "Hey don't hit my sister like that mom!" Renee yells at her.  " You know what you get one to for yelling!" Sasha playfully hits Renee.   ''Ow!! mom why did you hit me is it because I got an A- on my report card!" Renee yells really loud as she falls on the ground making people look. We all laugh.  "Nah its alright guys I can handle the roasting," I tell them.  "That's our Bayley." Charlotte says.  "So what the H are we getting to eat we been walking for ages!" Becky wines.  "Oh stop whining we been walking for 4 minutes." Sasha tells her.  "But I'm hungry and my feet are killing me," Becky exclaims.  " Well maybe if you didn't come with your high-heel boots that wouldn't be such a problem now wouldn't it ." Charlotte tells her.  " I told you to change them honey but you didn't listen." Sasha says.  "Whatever." Becky says.  "Here let's go to subway." I decide and we go inside. 

Finn's POV 

"Finn babe." My girlfriend Paige ask me.   "Yes dear?"   "Have you seen my Black Fur coat?" She ask.   "Which one?"  "The Versace the costume made!" She responds.   "Babe it's black and white ...Mostly white." I tell her as I give her her coat.   "Oh whatever." She kisses my cheek and puts it on.   "So are you nervous ?"   "Nervous? why? Paige I meet your parents a thousand times why would i be nervous?" I say.  "Because its Mark Calaway's Birthday celebration!" She exclaims.   "Baby I know that but I just want to know why you're making a huge deal about it." I tell her.   "Because he's very protective over me especially since it's his first time meeting you one wrong impression and your a dead man!" She finishes and puts her hands up at dead man.    "Well don't worry i'm not drinking tonight." I tell her. "Really? Why so sober?" She ask with a smirk. "I mean it's the last night till we have to go back to School and I don't want to wake up to a head ache on a plane ride." I tell her.   "But it's a private."   "It doesn't matter." I say. "Well let's go!" She screams as I laugh and kiss her cheek. 

Party

"Paige!" Summer screams.   "Summer, sup bish!" Paige response.  "Yet Your parents are so classy and all you say is profanity." Dean says.   "Look who's talking the guy who got caught doing Rebecca Marion in a bear suit." Summer says earning some oohs from us.   "Plus I said bish." Paige says laughing with summer. "Oh come on guys give Dean a break we can't all be the perfect." Seth says. "Says the golden boy." Tyler speaks.   " Hey babe." Summer says kissing him.   "Eww all this lovey dubby stuff is grossing me out." Dean says fake choking. "It always does Dean." I tell him.   "So how old is the old man turning." Seth says. "My Father is turning 50 ." Summer says.   "He's not that old I tell her.   "Thanks Finn at least some boys have manners." Summer says looking at Seth and Dean.   "What about me babe." Tyler asks her.    "Your perfect baby. That's why you and Finn are the only guys with girlfriends." Summer says. "Nooo" I say.   "That's why god gave us skanks." Dean says causing us to laugh.  

Renee's POV 

"Yo guys does this necklace go with my dress?" I ask them.   "Gold necklace nude top and skirt yeah goes great." Charlotte says rushing to put on her eyeliner.   "Whoa honey slow down before you look like a raccoon (Coughs*Becky*coughs) thin eyeliner is your look." Sasha comments while eating a bag of chips.   "Sasha you really want me to put you in a headlock don't you?" Becky tells her.   "We get it Becky you know wrestling, Always want to brag." Sasha tells her.   "Well maybe I'll just put it on you to show you how much I know." Becky says.    "Oh yeah!" Sasha raises her voice.   "Yeah!" Becky shouts.    "Yeah?!"   "Ohhhh yeah!"   "Don't macho man me Becky." Sasha says.   "Guys stop it! You're making me and Charlotte nervous." I say stopping them.   "Nervous? Who's nervous? Not me." Charlotte says. "Charlotte hunny I think you've had too much caffeine." Sasha tells her. "Yeah you should sit down." Bayley tells her.  "Gee that party must really get you scared huh?" Becky ask. "Yes that was the whole point of coming here to Houston." Charlotte says.   "Then why did you bring us?" Becky ask.   "Because I wanted to spend one of the worst days of my life with my bff's." Charlotte says. "Awe Charlotte." Bayley says. "Either way I would be here anyway." I tell them.   "Well have fun with stuck up rich brats." Sasha says.   "Thanks." Me and Charlotte say at the same time.   "Have fun bring me some leftover Food!" Becky says.    "Sure thing." We say as we leave.