What Happend at the party?

Deans POV

"Dam that party was fucked up." I say waking up from wait where the hell am I? I look around to be in some sort of room but who's? I feel a body next to me and see that it's Lana? I turn her around and sure as hell its her. "Hey wake up!" I shake her violently. "Ahh" she screams. "Obviously we fucked but who's room is this?" I ask her. "My room." She replies rubbing her eyes with dried mascara getting everywhere. "How the hell did we get here?" I asked her. "Well....."

  ~~ Party   ~~ 

The party people scream as Dean licks Lana's stomach. "Oh shiet!" Paige screams as Seth licks the alcohol off her tummy.  "Alright party people who's up for another round?" John ask the crazy intoxicated party people.Next Summer , Tyler, Nikki, and Dolph go up. As Lana is cleaning herself with a towel in the bathroom Dean walks in. "Woah!" Dean says as he puts his hands up. "Hey your stomach looks good in that angle." Dean smirks at Lana as she smiles back in return.

  ~~ End   ~~ 

"You hit on me and we went back here." Lana tells me. "Oh..Oh shit!" I realised It's Wednesday and check the clock. Yup I missed my class. "Fuck I gotta make it to my next class."
 I say putting up my pants. "Hey you might want to text somebody to pick you up the sorority houses are far from the frat houses." Lana tells me. And with that I text Dolph .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn's POV

I see Paige coming to our table that we always sit at our local cafe and she seems tired. "hey baby you alright?" I ask her as she nobs even doe here eyes are starting to close. "Please don't tell me you drove here?" I ask standing up and taking her hand. "No my mother dropped me off." she scoffs at the end. Paige has a really bad relationship with her mother, she made Paige change everything about herself after her dad left them. "Well i tried to keep your drink as hot as possible." I tell her giving her her coffee as she sits down. "So the party was really wild huh?" I ask her. "Ugh yes and I regret it I should of gone home with you." She chuckles at me. "You would of been bored I was just sippin some tea and and watching tv." I tell her back smiling. "i'm never bored with you." She tells me smiling."So how was the party?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deans POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT I'm gonna be fucking late! After dolph picked me up I dropped him back off to his house and drove to the building I needed to be. Only four minutes till i'm late so I run and make it with a minute to spare. As I walk in I see seth impatiently staring at his watch. He must of been waiting for me. "Seth, my brotha" I say getting closer to him. "Dude where were you? You didn't show up to your first class." Seth tells we worried."You better have a good explanation." He looks at me with anger. "Okay class let's get started." the professor announces to the class. "i'll tell you after class." I whisper to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paiges POV

"So how was the party?" Finn ask me. "It was fun." I reply. "no I mean like what happened their." Finn ask me. "Oh ." I stir my straw on my coffee. "Well they were taking body shots off each other." I say chuckling. "And other wild drinking games." I tell him avoiding eye contact. "Of course there super wild." Finn replies laughing. " Did you partake in any games?" He ask me. "Oh you know just a keg stand, edward fortyhands."I tell him smiling. "I'm just glad you didnt get felt on by no guy." He tells me. "Of course not bae what do you think i am some helpless damsel?" I ask him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deans POV

"Wait! Your telling me  that you still slept with her even after she did that?" Seth ask me. "What do you mean after what she did to me?" I ask him. "Bro! please tell me you remember!" Seth yells at me and I just shake my head no having no clue. "She did .......

A/N

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE DID?

I WAS THINKING OF UPDATING EVERY 3 DAYS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT?