Coming home

Bayley's Pov

"Well the party was boring but look what we got." Charlotte announces as they get back to the hotel room. "Yasss!!" Becky rejoices as she open a box full of leftovers. "Wow its amazing what food can do to a person." I say as i see becky gobble up the food at once. "Shit " Sasha says laughing. "Well i'm off to bed please don't bother me." Renee says getting into bed. "If Renee is already taking the bed I call not the pull out couch." Sasha announces. "Nose goes." Charlotte says as we all tap our noses at the same time except for becky who last. "Agh" Becky growns. "Oh and what's up with her?" Sasha ask getting comfortable in her bed. "Eh will tell you later." Charlotte says laying next to Renee. "Last one up turns off the lights i say laying next to sasha. "Oh, come on do i have to do everything around here." Becky complaints are the last things I hear as I drift to sleep.

Finns POV

"Babe you going to sleep anytime soon it's 1:00 am." Paige gets me of my thoughts. "Yeah honey soon." I respond continuing to look outside the plane window. I keep having this recurring dream about my childhood. I thought I could hid all of my past behind me and it's worked all these years but why this dream all of a sudden? I gotta put these thoughts behind me and get some rest this week is gonna be hell.

The Next Day

Dean's POV

"I cant believe Paige didn't want us on that plane with her." I complain to Seth as i'm pulling My suitcase across the airport. "Oh, relax it's not like you were worried about getting to school on time anyway." Seth tells me as we find my chofer. "I know but i can't believe we were on public transportation." I tell him. " At least it was first class bro chill." "Yeah yeah, whatever.." As where passing baggage claim I see Renee with what I assume is here friends waiting for her bag. I hear Seth telling me something but I ignore him and go towards Renee. "Well well well what do we have over here?" I ask as Renee turns around at the sound of my voice. " Oh come on! I can never get rid of you." She wines back at me. " Oh honey im just here to help you." I tell her. "Whatever make yourself useful for once and get my bag for me its a purple one." She tells me back with sass. I chuckle at her statement and wait for a purple one as it come out. " Oh no it's not that one." She tells me stopping me mid way as a granny collects hers. " Then which one is it?" I ask her. "That one." She tells me as this really huge suitcase come out. Eat me. As I reach for it both my arms fall by surprise by the weight of it. " What the hell's in here dumbbells?" I ask her. " No it's none of your business!" She tells me and motions me to follow her. "Oh Renee you didn't tell me you were bringing the boy from last night with you." One of her friends with blonde hair tells Renee smirking at her. "No shut up Charlotte." Renee tells her annoyed. " You can put it in the trunk." She tells me as I struggle to put it in the trunk. "So what am I getting inm return?" I ask her as she stares at me wide eye. " Um nothing, this should be an act of kindness." She responsends. "I'm just kidding with you doll." I touch the side of her face and leave back to seth who was lowkey following us. "Dude what was that." He says laughing at me. "Oh just something for her to remember me by." I tell Seth as we go to my car.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

"Okay your practically drooling from him touching your face." I tell Renee closing her open mouth. "What! No I wasn't." She defends herself but we all no that's a lie. "Renee there's no need to lie we all saw what happened." Sasha tells us. "Yeah care to tell us who he was?" Becky ask us. "That's Renee's new fling from last night. I tell the girls. "Ah no wonder Renee came all dropey to our hotel room she was probably all out of energy from that big sloppy kiss they probably had." Bayley teases Renee causing all of us to laugh. "No there was no gross kiss okay can we please get going I don't need this type of negativity before school tomorrow." Renee tells us. "alright will get going." I say putting my hands up as I start the engine.