Happy Birthday Becky!

Renee's Pov

"Renee the boys with the cake are here." Summer interrupts us. "Well tell them to bring it in!" I tell Summer and she motions them to come in. "Woah this place is huge!" Oh no! is that Dean's friend? "Oh no" I accidentally say out loud. "Wow, Looks like we meet again babe." Dean looks at me with his stupid smirk. "Um, so where can they put the cake?." Summer asks. "Charlotte takes the cake to the fridge," I say not moving my glare from Dean. "Here let me," Charlotte tells Seth as she takes the cake to the kitchen. "So I guess I'll be seeing you later then?" Dean raises his eyebrows at me. "As if!" I tell him. "Um didn't you say we could come?" Seth asks me. "No!" I say but then Sasha rats me out. "Yes she did guys the party starts at 8," Sasha tells them. "Alright, I'll see you later babe" Dean winks at me and leaves with Seth waving goodbye to us and closing the door. "I'm sorry," Summer tells me. "You could have told me Dean was gonna bring the cake!" I scream at her. "Calm down Renee we all know you like him anyway," Bayley tells me. "I do not like him!" I defend myself. "Yeah, I'm just gonna go... bye" Summer leaves us.

Paige's POV

Why does Trish always have to ruin everything! Like what does she want! I already left my old boyfriend just like she wanted and she's still trying to make my life miserable.

*flashback*

"I already told you I don't want to be seeing you with that boy" I hear my mom say, "that boy is my boyfriend and no I'm not gonna leave him!" I yell back. "He's the reason you're so weird and always dress like your in a Tim Burton movie," she says, "here we go again, women! Just let me be!" I say. "If you don't leave, he will ruin you. Why can't you be like the neighbor's daughter Summer?"

*end of flashback*

I got to text Finn and tell him I can't go oh wait, I have a message from Summer.
Hey there's a party going on tonight you're invited - number 1 sister 💁🏼😘

 Great now theirs two things to cancel.

Becky's POV

"Bayley where the fuck are we going?"  I ask Bayley as she drives us to this rich neighboorhood.  
"This is where the party's at!" Bayley sings.  "Woah and we're pulling up in my 2005 Honda?" I ask nervously.  "Oh come on you'll love it," Bayley says as we park in a big garage.  "Let's go!" She gets my hand and drags me from the car.   "It's the birthday girl!" someone yells as my friends cheer for my arrival.  "You guys, I thought it was going to be a small party at Charlotte's house," I say.   "Well, we're full of surprises." Sasha wiggles her eyebrows at me and we start laughing.   "Well come on let's enjoy your party!" Rene grabs me and we start dancing.

Finn

"What do you mean you can't go!" I yell at my girlfriend.   "I mean my bitch mom just packed our bags so now I have to go to this remote island with her stupid boyfriend," Paige yells.   "Paige, you're not 16 anymore. You're 21 you can make your own decisions." I tell her. I hear her silently crying. "Come here," I say pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, knowing how complicated your relationship with your mom is," I say.   "I'm sorry I really wish I could go. Isn't there anyone else you could go with?" She asks looking up at me.   "No one comes to mind," I say. "You know this could all be avoided if you came to live with me," I tell her.   "Oh Finn, you know how my mom would react. Plus your parents would say it's non-traditional, were not married." She tells me.   "You're non-traditional," I say taping on her nose piercing.

Bayley

The party is going great, everyone is having a blast.   "You seem like you could use some company?" Randy come towards me with drinks in his hand.   "You didn't spike my drink? did you?" I say teasing.   "Pamela I'm offended. You know me better." He grabs his chest.   "Oh, I see you snuck some alcohol for me," I tell him tasting some in my throat.   "You know no one here is going to call the cops on a 19-year-old drinking."   "You never know," I tell him drinking more.   "I mean it would be easier if you were with a guy who was 23, no?" I choke a little after Randy tells me that. Quick Bayley thinks of something.   "Oh look Charlotte and Kevin are going into the kitchen. 'Shall we spy?" I say noticing them walking somewhere alone.   "Oh no, I don't want to imagine Kevin fucking Charlotte," Randy tells me.   "Fuck you're right," I say.   "Let's go find the others," Randy tells me.   "Let's go," I say.

Dean

"Ugh these kids keep getting younger and younger," Tyler says looking around.   "Hey, we were once this small," Seth tells him.   "Come on Ty, Adam is somewhere and I need that Internship." Summer pulls Tyler's hand and they go off on their own.   "Goodluck!" I yell.   "Will I be your wingman today?" Seth ask me.   "Why?"   "Because I know you're looking around for that blonde girl," Seth says.   "No. I'm just looking at my options for tonight," I say.    "Yeah, whatever. Well, If you need help finding her just text me." Seth says.   "Why would I want to find that stuck up rich girl," I say walking away.