Lover boy

Charlotte's POV

"So your Summer's cousin huh?" I ask Renee.   "Yeah most people find it hard to believe." She tells me.   "They say she's the bitchiest girl on the planet." I say.   "Yeah she can be at times but not always." She says.   "How are you guys even related?" I ask the curiosity is killing me.   "My dad and her dad are brothers." She says.  "But you guys don't have the same last name?" I tell her still confused.   "Well half brothers." She tells me clearing things out.   "Oh okay and DAM! it sounds like a club with the music blasting. Rich 50 year olds know how to party." I say looking at the reception.   "Well when you have the money and the power." She tells me as we climb the stairs that fell like forever.   "So how come you not with your dad?" Renee ask me.   "Because my dad came here two days ago when we were having our slumber party and why didn't you?" I tell her.  "To shay and I don't fuck with my parents I walk alone." She says causing me to burst out laughing as the guards ask us our names.   "Renee Jacobs daughter of Kane Glenn Jacobs." Renee shows them her id.   "Charlotte Flair daughter of Ric Flair." I do the same and the guards let us in.   "Wow looks like we missed dinner." Renee says as people come out of the dining hall.   "That's good then you don't have to do your speech." I tell her and smile.   "True true." Renee responds.   "Come on we have to wish my uncle happy birthday even doe I don't want to." She says moving her head.   "Come on miss I hate everyone." I tell renee as we make it over to her uncle.  "Hey uncle happy birthday!" Renee tells him with a fake tone in her voice.  "Thanks you Shirley." Mark says and Renee's eye twitches at the name Shirley.   "Happy birthday Mr. Callaway." I tell him interrupting the awkward little moment. "Thank you miss Flair." He responds as I smile back at him.   "Well we're going to find Summer okay bye." Renee says pushing me to get going.  "Why did he call you Shirley?" I ask here.   "Ah! don't ever say that name ever or i'll break your neck!" Renee looks at me wide eyed and i give her that really face.   "They call me that cuz when I was a baby my grandma would dress me like Shirley temple." Renee says.   "Oh okay I won't ask again" I say chuckling.   "Charlotte." Renee says.   "okay okay." I say. 

Dean's POV

"Holy shit it's boring as fuck here!" I tell Seth over the loud music.   "Dean calm down just go drink something at the bar you gotta wait till everyone's drunk for a party to really get started." Seth tells me. "Ah fine." I say as I leave to the bar.  "Bartender hit me with a shot of tequila." I tell him as I sit down on the stool. Well well well Dean you just turn around and who do you find a nice piece of eye candy right there all by herself? Nah you gotta be a gentlemen to the lady.   "Your tequila sir." The bartender sits it on the counter and leaves. Well let's get some energy juice.   "Well what's a pretty girl like you being all alone tonight?"   "Huh were you talking to me?" She ask.   "Well is there anybody else here besides you and I?" I say.   "Um yeah just so you know I don't live here in Texas so there's not even a chance here lover boy." She tells me.   "Me neither honey so why don't I buy you drink and get to each other a little more huh?" I tell here.   " I can buy my own drink that you very much." She says as she walks away.   "Whoa were you going?" I say getting in front of her as she leaves to the VIP area.   "Going to get my friend." She tells me walking the other way.   "Whoa madam you can't go in there without a V.I.P pass." The guard tells here.   "But i'm family." She says.   "You know how many of those we get here nice try."    "I have proof here i'll show you my I.D ."    "Oh shit Charlotte has my purse." I hear her mumble.   "I have a V.I.P pass I could get you in." I tell her.   "Really?" She says.   "Yeah but I get to buy you a drink." I tell her smirking.   "Okay fine now let me in." She demands.   "Not so fast darling, Drink first pass later." I tell her.   "Fine." She says annoyed. Dean your plan is a go.   "So what's your name?" I ask as we sit down on the stools.   "Renee Jacobs." She tells me.  "What school do you go to?" I ask.   "Whoa lover boy you have to give me your name to." Renee tells me.   "Oh excuse me i'm Dean Laughlin." I say.   "Laughlin is your father Thomas Laughlin?" She ask me.   "Yeah aka Tommy Dreamer, The boy who dreamed to be a millionaire and did it." I say bragging.   "So you're the boy my dad told me to watch out for." Renee says looking at me.   "Boy? Warned?" I ask.   "Yeah your dean the playboy womanizer thing." She says.  "Well I wouldn't say all those things i'm a human being after all." I tell her.  I hear her mumble something.   "What was that darling I can't recall."    "Oh nothing, nothing important." She says laughing.

Renee's POV

"Well I wouldn't say all those things i'm a human being after all." Lover boy says.   "Barley." I say.   "What was that darling I couldn't recall."    "Oh nothing nothing important." I say laughing. Ah Charlotte where the hell are you! First you have to go to the V.I.P bathroom cuz its more private for you time of the month, Second of all you take my purse which has my I.D. and Third of all you leave me alone to this idiot.   "So what school do you go to?" He ask me.   "I go to one all the way to  New York." I tell him.   "You look like a juilliard type." Dean tells me.   "Oh no I don't go there I go to NYU it's next to my house." I say.   "Well what do you know we live closer than you thought."  Ugh wtf, boy get out.   "You live in nyc?" I ask him.   "Thats right darling." He says smirking.   "Don't tell me you go to NYU?" I ask him jesus can't this night get anymore worse.   "Sadly no I go to Columbia University." He says.  God is good.   "Oh that's good." I say.   "But our schools aren't that far apart so we can always visit each other." He tells me winking.  I roll my eyes at him.   "Renee I finally found you!" Charlotte comes outta nowhere thank you jesus.   "Ha ha yeah come on let's go get something to eat!" I say over the loud music jumping off the stool."   "I'll come with." Loverboy said.   "No thanks I guess i'll see you later then BYE!" I say and start pushing Charlotte.   "Whats with you and pushing me tonight?" Charlotte ask me.   "Dude you just left me with that and and ... and where the hell were you, you were gone for 30 minutes?" I change my sentence.   "Sorry my dad got caught up bragging about me, Again!" She says causing me to laugh.   "Oh come on, I would be bragging to."    "It gets embarrassing after sometime." She tells me.   "I guess." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Okay come on nerd let's go get something to eat." I say and we go to the seafood section. 

Seth's POV

"Well you took a long time and you're not drunk so obviously something happened." Summer tells Dean.   "Well I meet this girl." Dean says.   "Woah girl? not skank? huh that's a first. I say.   "Yeah, who's this girl?" Summer ask.   "Her name's Renee Jacobs.."   "Wtf Renee Jacobs that's my cousin!" Summer shots at Dean.   "Dead!" I say.   "What? No way? No wonder she didnt let me in easy." Dean says. Summer was about to bitch slap dean till Tyler stopped her and i'm here dying of laughter.   "Sorry summer I didn't mean it like that." Dean apologizes.   "Yeah sure you did." Summer says sarcastically while rolling her eyes.   "Oh come on Summer give him a break. I'm sure he didn't mean it. Heck he's Dean!" I say trying to make Summer less angry.   "Yeah." Dean tells her.   "I don't want you talking to her." Summer says.   "Aw come on Summer you gotta hook me up." Dean says.   "No! i'm gonna make sure she is kept away from you." Summer tells him.   "Woah Summer don't you think that's a little too much?" I tell her.   "Yeah i'm gonna have to agree with Seth on this one babe." Tyler tells Summer.   "Oh whatever i'm going to find Paige." Summer says storming off.   "Woah Dean I think you really did it this time." I say.   "Yeah I've never seen Summer this mad before." Tyler says.   "She'll get over it eventually... Right?" Dean asks.

Summer's POV

Paige where the hell are you? Oh look I found someone better. "Oh hey Renee."    "Hi Summer." She says.   "So you meet Ambrose?" I tell her.   "Who?" She ask munching on shrimp.   "Dean." I say.   "Oh yeah lover boy. Why do you call him Ambrose?" She ask.   "Because he's crazy and in class we learned about this crazy guy named Trevor Ambrose who was a lunatic just like him." I say.   "Oh I guess and it wasn't flattering don't even try to hook me up with him." Renee says.   "Oh jesus no Renee. I'm trying to keep you away from him." I tell here.   "Oh ... then thanks cuz." Renee says smiling.   "No probs." I say smiling. "Hey!" Some girl says with shrimps all in her mouth.   "Hi um who are you?" I ask her.   "Oh how rude Summer this is Charlotte Flair Charlotte Summer Callaway." Renee introduces us.   "Flair huh so your the famous Charlotte." I tell her.   "I guess. So your Summer huh, to be honest you don't look to bitchy and mean like everybody says you are." Charlotte tells me.   "Yeah people believe rumors nowadays." I tell her.   "True." Charlotte says.   "So Summer are you gonna introduce me to your boyfriend?" Renee ask me.   "Yeah he's a real sweetheart." I tell her.