The party prank

Bayley's POV

"It is wednesday my dudes. OHHHHHH" I roll my eyes at the alarm as my roommate finally wake up at 1:00 pm. "Had a fun night?" I ask her. "Yeah." Brie answers me stretching out her arms. "What are you doing?" She ask me. "Do a report on this project." I replied typing in my laptop. "Well good luck." Brie answers me standing up and going to the sink. " So how was partying with the enemy?" I ask her. "Actually it was really fun. Like one of my sisters friends Lana played a prank on this dude." My roommate tells me. "What was the prank?" I ask her. "Well she got this dude super drunk so he could spill out his feeling about a girl and threaten him with it." She replies. "WTF that school is crazy." I reply while getting up to go to the library. "Well i'm of to the library." I say waving my hands goodbye. "Okay!" She replies turning on the shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What? Why didn't you stop me!" Dean screams at Seth putting his hands in the air. "I found out after when we were all going home." Seth replies thinking of the party last night. "Shet when I see her i'm gonna kill that dumb blonde." Dean looks around piss. "Well for what she did to you she pretty much outsmarted you." Seth replies smiling at his own joke. "Oh whatever!" Dean scream about to storm off the little staircase outside the classroom that leads to the balcony. "Wait Lana wasn't alone doe." Seth tells Dean. "Who else is involved?" Dean ask turning around raising an eyebrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paiges POV

I laugh as Summer tells me everything that happened as I was too drunk to remember anything. "No way, i'm surprised you let that happen." I tell her laughing while closing my mouth before my biscuit come out. "Yes it was funny plus I can take it to my full advantage." Summer takes out her phone and swipes threw her camera roll. "What if Lana tries to use this against you?" I ask her. "Well that's why I have this." She puts her phone in my face. "What? When did you have time to take this?" I ask her "Well when you pulled me away my phone fell but luckily I have a good case and snached the photo." She replied smiling. "Well that sure will ruin her life." I say while sipping my tea.