Chapter 3

Last update until I get back from my dads, enjoy :)

Obi-Wan stared closely at the blue screened Hologram that was placed in the holder in the middle of the Council Chamber. He stroked his beard roughly as the Clone spoke to the Council.

"It seems that the Empire have stationed bases throughout the galaxy, Master Kenobi." Cody explained. "If I may, I can send a search out."
Obi-Wan looked towards Master Windu who soon stiffened in his seat. "That won't be necessary." He began. "Get your men off of that planet and back to Coruscant. We have a new mission."

"What mission is that, Master?" Obi-Wan asked.
"To destroy the last standing member." He answered.
Obi-Wan looked up. "You know who is behind this?"

Mace Windu looked back at Obi-Wan as he stood from his seat on the Council.

"General Grievous, is behind this."

                                      ***

Kendra blocked Valerie's hit as she swung towards her Master. She huffed quietly, pulling back, and turning the lightsaber off.
"You're getting stronger." Kendra breathed out as she placed her lightsaber hilt into the loop of her belt. "I'm ordering a day of rest. You've been at it for weeks, take a day off."
Valerie smiled. "Thank you, Master."

Kendra gathered her things before exiting the training Chamber, and into the hallways of the Temple. Youngling strolled by, and she smiled.

Making her way into the Chamber, she watched as Master Yoda taught the younglings.
"Excuse me, Master Yoda. I have come to ask if you have seen Master Skywalker, he is needed by the Council." She told him.

"In the Library, Skywalker is." He answered. "Data searching for Obi-Wan."
She nodded. "Thank you, Master."

She hurried down the halls until she reached the Data Library, and spotted the tall figure standing near one of the shelves. He examined every piece slowly, until he turned to look at his wife.
"The Council has been looking for you." She said. "It's important."
He rose a brow. "Something's happening?"
She nodded. "Master Windi has found out who is behind all of the droid bases."

"Finally." Anakin said as he walked alongside Kendra. "We can finally put an end to this unwanted war."
"I hope so."

Anakin and Kendra bowed before Master Windu as they seated. Obi-Wan stepped into the Chamber, and sat down.
"We have discovered that General Grievous is behind the Droid Bases and rising armies." He announced. "We must destroy him."

Kendra felt her heartbeat accelerate as she looked at Mace. "How will we end this, Master?"
"We must discover every hidden base and destroy them until we discover Grievous' location." He answered. "I am ordering a round the of Pilots to round to the Planet of Utapau, to search for any droid-form."

Kendra didn't like that at all. Anakin is a Pilot. He would have to join the other leading Pilots to find his location, even if it involved obstacles.
"Skywalker will lead." He said. "You will leave as soon as Cody arrives back to Coruscant. May the Force be with you."

Kendra sat anxiously inside of the apartment as Anakin reached out to her. "Don't be afraid." He said to her. "This will be over with."
"If it isn't?" She asked, her voice full of Anxiety. "I won't lose you, Anakin."
Anakin stared at her sadly before grabbing her shoulders. "Baby, I'm right here." He said to her. "I am not going anywhere."
She sighed as he held her close, and tears formed inside of her eyes. She blinked them away as she clung to him, and pulled away eventually.

"I'm going to see Obi-Wan incase he has any updates from the Commander." He said, pulling his cloak on. "I'll be back."
He kissed her forehead before rushing out the door, leaving her to drown in her own thoughts.
She was shaken back to reality as the nearby window busted. She stood quickly, and looked for her lightsaber. She froze once she realized she had left it in her belt, which was in the Chamber.

She tried to defend herself as a creature charge towards her, only to be put into unconsciousness by a Stun Gun.

Anakin neared Obi-Wan as he smiled at his old Apprentice. "I was just about come to you."
"I guess I beat you to it." Anakin said. "I came to see if Commander Cody has informed anymore updates."
"Unfortunately, he hasn't." He sighed. "We aren't able to get a hologram to him, nor his ship."
Anakin rose a brow. "Do you think he's in any harm?"
"I hope not." He replied. "Otherwise this mission will be a lot harder."

Anakin and Obi-Wan were interrupted as the Council's Chamber doors barged open, several guards stepping inside.

"Master Kenobi, Master Windu! We have a problem." One said, the others looking quite alarmed.
"What is it?" Windu asked concerned. The Jedi Guards looked at one another before focusing back on the Master before them.

"I'm afraid that a Jedi Master has been adducted." One answered nervously. "Identification reveals that it is Master Kendra."

Anakin felt his heart stop at the sound of his wife's name. He turned to Obi-Wan, and he swallowed.

"This mission is going to happen a bit earlier."