Epilogue

Kendra watched as Anakin stood before her, Obi-Wan, Master Windu and Yoda along with him. Coruscant Citizen's cheered around them, and it felt like Déjà Vu to all of them.

"You are a gifted and strong Jedi, Kendra Almino." Mace Windu said to her. "The Force is strong in you."
She smiled and thanked him before turning to Obi-Wan.

"I am proud of you, Kendra. You never fail to impress me."
"You are like my father, Obi-Wan." She said. "Thank you."

"Special to the Jedi, you are." Yoda said to her. "The Force will be with you forever."

As they all went to celebrate the final and official celebration, Kendra turned to Anakin.
As he smiled, she did the same. She leaped forward, wrapping her arms around his neck as he spun her, kissing her.

Their prosthetic hands connected, and he looked down at her.
"It always turns into a happy ending." He said. "No matter how horrible it was in the beginning."

Her fingers twirled through his hair. "I agree with you."
He rose a brow. "What do you mean?"

She smiled shyly, and his brows creased confusedly.

"The Medical Droid noticed that there was another heart beat." She explained. Anakin stood in shock as she moved his hand down to her stomach, and he grinned.
"You're pregnant?" He asked.
She smiled. "I'm pregnant."

He spun her around in excitement, causing her to laugh as they kissed. He hugged her tightly, never wanting to let go.

"I love you with every ounce of my life and soul, Kendra Almino-Skywalker." He said, holding her face. "And I love our child."
She stroked his face. "I love you with every inch of my heart, Anakin."

And with that, the two broke the mews to their close ones, and celebrated the no longer Empire, cheering as the joy and peace filled the Galaxy.

I'm emotional like wow. I'm a wreck
I hope everyone enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for being apart of it! I love you all <3