Chapter 8

Short chapter sorry :((

Obi-Wan looked towards Mace Windu as the two sat in the Council Chamber, accompanied by Master Yoda. "Shall we search for his ship?"
"We must wait." Mace said to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan looked at him confusedly. "Wait?"
"Destroy us, he will try." Yoda said. "We must group."
"Master Yoda, I do believe that we have the right amount of powerful Jedi to defeat General Grievous completely. We mustn't wait any longer, he is on the move."
"And also has droid armies standing by on near planets." Mace reminded him. "We have decided that we will separate into groups to Planet Utapau, and Hoth to destroy the droid armies."

***

Kendra watched as Valerie extended her hand out, using the Force to stop from letting her hilt drop to the floor. As it made contact with her hand, she looked at her.

"Impressive." Kendra said. "You have trained well, Valerie. Soon you'll be able to enter the trials."
She smiled. "Thank you, Master."
"I'm letting you off for the rest of the day, I have a meeting to attend." She explained. "I'll see you soon."

As she walked through the halls of the Jedi Temple, she stepped inside of a chamber near the council chamber, where she seen Aayla Secura.
As she turned around, she smiled. "Kendra Almino. What can I do for you?"
"Actually, Master." She began. "I came here to talk to you about my Padawan."
"What is it?"

Kendra crossed her arms over her chest. "She's learned so fast, and at her age, it just seems impossible." She inhaled. "And I know I had nothing to do with it."
Aayla smiled. "Give yourself credit, Kendra." She said. "Don't think of it as being selfish. A Jedi does everything for others."
She shrugged. "I knew it wouldn't be fair to you, Master."

Aayla rose a brow. "Fair to me?"
Kendra blinked. Did she not realize that her old Padawan is now mine?
"I'm training Valerie, Master." Kendra said.
Aayla shook her head. "I do not know a Valerie."
She looked away for a second as she tried to think. If Valerie wasn't trained by Aayla, then who trained her? Where was she from?

Kendra cleared her throat. "Excuse me."
Before Aayla could respond, Kendra was already storming out of the chamber.

She was going to find out where Valerie was from.

***

Anakin walked down the stairs that lead to the large generated map inside of the Executive Building. Obi-Wan stood with his back to Anakin as he scanned the maps lines and traces, wondering how their mission would end.

"Master, I suggest we get moving on this." Anakin said, folding his arms behind his back.
"I agree with you, Anakin." He sighed. "But Master Windu believes we need to destroy the left armies on two planets."

Anakin felt his nostrils flair slightly. "I don't see Master Windu doing anything."
"Be patient." Obi-Wan said as he sent the boy a glare. "We will destroy Grievous soon."

Anakin walked towards the window as the Coruscant sky colored, showing the bright twilight approaching skies. "I can sense the war."
"I wish there wasn't a war." Obi-Wan said, loud enough for his former apprentice to hear.
"It's coming." Anakin answered. "I can feel the change that it's going to bring."
Obi-Wan stepped forward to stand next to him. "We will destroy Grievous."

Uhhhhhh is Valerie a liar?? ;)