Chapter 13

The Jedi froze as they encountered Planet Hoth. Kendra hadn't been there in years, but it hadn't changed.

Kendra looked towards Anakin once Master Windu and Obi-Wan turned their backs to them. "Do you think that Boba is here?"
"I don't know." He answered truthfully. "We'll find out."
Kendra shivered. "I haven't missed this planet at all."
Anakin smiled at his wife. "Then put your jacket on."
He helped her push her arms through the arm holes, and she held it tightly around her.

As the ship landed in the tall snow, the four of them stomped through it as they reached the once Echo Base that was under ground. They activated their lightsabers, and into the Base.

Droids around them fired once they came into view, and they blocked each hit before slicing them in half.

Kendra struck a battle droid as it's sniper rifle went off, hitting the solid walls that were costed with a solid sheet of ice.

Anakin stood on the other side of the Base as droids swarmed him and Obi-Wan. Back to back, they blocked blasts and lasers before destroying them.

"I sense Boba Fett." Anakin said, his eyes focused on their surroundings. "He's here."
Obi-Wan looked towards the opening of the base, not seeing any sign of the Bounty Hunter. "He's coming in on the west side."

Where Kendra was.

Kendra felt herself becoming worn out as she continued to destroy the droids around her. Mace Windu had left the the last section of the Base, leaving her alone.

She froze once the droids surrendered, and a familiar, geared Bounty Hunter stepped forward. "You're mine now."

She didn't move in time as he set off his Blaster Rifle, sending Kendra to fly back, and into the glass map reader in the middle of the room. The glass shattered, and she fell to the ground.

Her ears rang as she blinked, her hands and face cut from glass. Broken glass covered the ground around her and under her, and she knew she was in trouble.

Trying to sit up, she fell back weakly. Boba Fett stepped forward, glass crunching underneath his boots.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired." He said to her.

She watched as he exchanged the Blaster Rifle with his Flame Thrower, and she jumped up and through the air just in time as fire escaped the head.

She landed on the spewing pipes above, and she walked towards him as he looked around.
"Grievous should have killed you when he had the chance." He said as she circled him.

Once his back was to her, she activated her lightsaber, and in a swift move, she jumped from the pipes. But it was too late.
She screamed once he shot at her leg, falling to the floor. Her lightsaber hilt rolled across the hard surface, and she looked up at the Hunter.

"Say hello to your sister for me." He said to her. "What a fine and prized possession she was, before you killed her."
Anger boiled in Kendra's veins at the mention of her little sister; who she had lost to the dark side.

She pushed off of the ground as he almost pulled the trigger, grabbed her saber with the Force, and sliced the head off of the one and only Boba Fett.

As her heart beat pounded into her ears, she cried out in pain as she fell to the ground, ignoring the shards of glass in her skin as she pressed her hand to the wound on her leg. Blood covered her palm, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

Anakin and Obi-Wan ran towards her, and Anakin leaned down before her. "This is why I'm always afraid of losing you." He said, looking down at her leg. He looked up at Obi-Wan. "Call in the ship."

Anakin shrugged his cloak off, and ripped the sleeve off. He wrapped it around her thigh, and looked into her eyes.
"You aren't leaving me yet." He said, lifting her into his arms.

My otp like

XD