Chapter 14

Kendra was placed inside of a tank once they arrived back to Coruscant, allowing the Bacta to heal her and allow her body temperature to return to normal. Anakin stood and watched as the Medical Droid assisted to the tank.

Placing a small object onto the edge of the tank, the water began to drain. A machine lifted Kendra from the water, and onto the flat surface.

She shook as Anakin stepped closer to her, wrapping a towel around her body. She let out a sigh as she hugged herself to his warm body, and he looked towards the droid.

"Thank you for your assistance." He said.
"How long was I in there?" She asked, her wobbling legs causing her to lean into Anakin.
"Three hours." He answered. "It healed your leg."

Kendra looked down at her leg, seeing the blaster wound was healed, only a small, almost unnoticeable scar.
"What about the army?" She asked.

He wrapped an arm around her. "I will tell you everything. Just let me get you home and in warm clothes."
Her mind instantly thought back to Valerie. "Did you tell Obi-Wan?"
"No, I didn't." He answered. "I was interrupted."

She just nodded, letting Anakin lead her to the Coruscant Apartment.

                                     ***

Anakin stood in the doorway as Kendra looked out the window, now dressed in warm clothing. "I thought I was going to die." She confessed. "But I knew you'd find me."
"I always find you." He said to her. "You are in my very soul."

Kendra smiled. She could remember the first time Anakin had told her that she was apart of him. It was a sweet memory.

"I'm not as strong as I used to be. I'm more weak. I've let my fear come in between my progress... I don't want that."
"You're strong enough to over conquer that."
"I hope you're right." She whispered.

Anakin looked down. "I'm going to tell Obi-Wan about Valerie." He said, catching her attention.
"When?" She asked.
"Now." He answered. "And I want you to come with me."
"Do you think he'll believe us?"
"I don't see why not." He replied.

She sighed. "Alright."

Obi-Wan stared at Anakin and Kendra as they walked into the training chamber where he waited. "I want to know what is going on." He said to the two.

"Master, this is a serious matter." Anakin explained. "And we don't have enough proof."
"Proof on what?"
"We think that Valerie is a Sith." Kendra said flatly. Obi-Wan glanced at Anakin, who nodded.
"You believe that Valerie; your Padawan, is a Sith?"

"Think, Master. Her stories aren't true.. And she told me that she has these thoughts.. Thoughts that a Jedi shouldn't have." Kendra said, Obi-Wan discovering the tension in her voice. "That isn't necessarily proof."
Anakin glared at his former Master. "You can't sense the darkness?"

"I haven't even met the girl!" He said, coherently. "And no other Jedi Master has felt a disturbance in the Force."
He looked away as he began to think. "Unless it's being drawn to you both."
Kendra rose a brow. "I beg your pardon?"
He looked back at her. "If Valerie is a Sith, as you both say, she is disguising the darkness, enough for the two of you, her mentors, to sense it first."

"Why would she want us to figure it out?"
"Because she wants your powers conjoined." He answered. "You are both strong Jedi. Perhaps she wants two new partners on the dark side."
Anakin shook his head. "I won't."
"What do we do?" Kendra asked.

Obi-Wan looked at them both carefully, as if he were afraid for them.

"You must make proof."

Hi guys, so I've been working on a Harry Styles fanfiction, and I'm debating on if I want to post it or not. Will anyone read it if I do?

Please comment?