Poison

Jerome x Reader

Crazy. It was what you'd come to crave as you fell deeper and deeper into the bottomless pit that was love. Jerome's psychotic energy at first clashed with your normal one, but the more you talked to him, the more you felt like you had to bend to fit him.

    It never really occurred to you the way you were changing yourself for a person you barely knew, but it almost immediately became an addiction. Deep down, you felt that he was all you needed, and if you didn't have Jerome, you couldn't live. He was your everything.

    You lost all your friends. You're teachers frowned when they saw you. You're parents couldn't even look at you any more. And once you managed to screw up every last bit of your confusing, pathetic life, Jerome swept you into his arms. It was him who ruined things truly. There was something about that intoxicating energy that was simply irresistible.

    The truth was, it could've been any girl; you were simply a mistake. A blip in the system, caught in the line of fire. Caught my the man who had liquid poison coursing through his veins. Jerome Valeska was pure evil itself.

    And he taught you how to become the same.

Author's Note: Interpret this as you will; it was something that just popped out of my mind while I was bored. In face it was sort of inspired by this: https://youtu.be/O8K2QRwKq54