Big Fan Pt. 3

Cameron Monaghan x Reader

A year and a half. That's how long it had been since you and Cameron officially started going out, and it still came as a
shock every day you saw each other. Days passed and your life combined with his, leaving you two plenty of time to do fun things like road trips, celebrations, and fancy dinners together. But out of all the things you loved to do in the relationship, your favorite thing was to sit down and watch Gotham. Cliche, right?

The very scenario plays out one fine sunday - but this time with a twist. The two of you are lounging around on the couch waiting for the show to start after he's home from a long day of filming. You had picked up some Chinese food, which is splayed out all over the coffee table in front of you guys like some sort of junk food display case.

Gotham begins just like normal, with the playback from previous episodes and the title screen. You watch eagerly, shoulder touching Cameron's, noodles spilling from your mouth. He looks over at your curious expression and smiles to himself, beginning to run a hand through your hair.

Gotham continues, with its usual twist and turns, moments intense and exciting.

"I can't believe he did that!" you protest as a commercial break ensues.

"Gordon? He had no choice!" Cameron chuckles.

And so the weekly debate begins. As usual.

Your stubborn personality and Cameron's strong opinions of the show tend to clash in the best way. Heated - but never rude - debates often ensue between the two of you. It's become sort of a hilarious routine.

"Of course he had a choice - he always does!" you fire back.

"Not in Gotham he doesn't," Cam replies dramatically.

You attempt to hide your smile, "Don't you dare pull that on me, mister!"

As you trail off, Cameron places a kiss on your check and points to the TV screen, which shuts you up.

The episode continues, and soon enough, it's almost over.

Your eyes cling to the screen as if it's your last source of life. And, in the very last moments of the precious episode, familiar red hair and a creepy smile appears. Your jaw drops, eyes widening at the scene before you. "Je-Jerome..." you're barely able to squeak any words out.

But that feeling is nothing compared to the absolute astonishment that slams into you when you turn around to find Cameron kneeling beside the couch, a box placed carefully in his palms.

"Y/N, will you be my partner in crime?"

And then you both lived evilly ever after.

Author's Note:

...

Sorry if this one sucked...

Okay BUT did you guys see the season finale?? OOHMHYYGODDRFGK JEROME'S LAUGH AT THE END I SCREAMED WTH. SHARE YOUR OPINION ON THE EPISODE LETS GO