Delight Me Pt. 2

Tabitha X Reader

"Tabby, darling, hand me the that knife."

"Of course."

It 's been a month or so since arriving at the Gallavan place, and during that time, you have found yourself completely transformed. From an innocent girl caught in the line of fire, to the one who's doing the firing. Letting go of that innocence was almost the easiest thing you've ever done. Tabitha pushed you to do so through the use of weaponry and the alluring prospect of power.

Currently, you are standing over the mayor of Gotham, taunting him with threats and blades. The man was kidnapped by Theo, who told you and the other girls that you could hurt him in whatever way pleases you.

As Tabitha hands you a curved dagger, you kneel down beside him and run the edge along his chest.

"Please, just leave me alone!" he pleads.

"Tabitha, what do you think?"

She crouches down to your level ans smirks. Waving her hand, she answers, "Just give the man what he deserves, nothing less."

"Of course."

A moment of hesitance arrives as you sink the blade ever so slightly into his skin.

"Are you going to kill him?" Tabitha asks, dropping the playful tone.

"Your brother wouldn't be happy."

"Screw him. It'll be your first, won't it?"

"Yeah, it will." So you allow yourself to drive the knife through his jugular, feeling it push away layers of skin and soft body parts. Warm blood begins to seep through and the light in his eyes goes out, but he is still whimpering slightly.

You stand up, kick the near corpse, and smile. "Wonderful."

Grabbing your shirt and pulling you closer, she purrs, "Glad I could help you with that."

And replying, you say, "Glad I learned."

"Now kiss me."

Author's Note: Enjoy Gotham tonight lovelies!! See you next week probably!