Control

Jerome x Reader

The first thing you remember since the charity ball was waking up to a pitch black room. You start to scream, but a voice in your ear advises against it. Suddenly you feel something crashing against your skull.

"Hello?" You ask. "Who's there?"
It's still completely dark when you wake. Your hands are tied behind you, your body strapped to a chair.
"Just me. Jerome..." A voice from across the room says.
Footsteps.
And his voice is in your face. "The maniac." You can feel his obnoxious smile through the darkness. His breath is warm against your face.
"Let me go," you persist.
Light floods the room. You squint to make out his red hair, an overjoyed expression.
"Hmm...lemme think...nah!" he giggles maniacally.
"Please!" you beg. "I have a family, a home."
"That's cute...all the things I never had."
"Is that why you're doing this? Killing people? Kidnapping?"
He'a laughing now, practically in tears. "Darling," he says, leaning in close to you. "Madness isn't acquired. There's no reason. It lingers in cracks in the walls, prewritten in stories like a scroll." He raises his eyebrows and grins, looking right into your eyes. "You would wear it well."
You shake your head, shutting your eyes. "No. Never."
"Well, that's a shame. I really thought we would be friends."
You are still forcing your eyes shut, not willing to look at him.
"I mean it..." he goes on. "We could have been so..."
You open your eyes, only to find a gun pointed directly between them.
"Hilarious." he finishes, and it was the last thing you heard.

Author's Note: Okay okay so I wrote this one ages ago, and I thought it was way too messed up to publish. It probably is smh..,.,. (why do I enjoy fictionally killing off my readers?? sorry guys) Anyway, I just put it out there because I've had no time to write while on vacation. PS Swindlet I SWEAR i will write your request the moment I get home SORRY for the huge delay.