Chapter 1

I walk through the halls of my school, watching as the girls drool over me. I send a wink their way and they giggle. My girlfriend, Mina, joins me as I walk into the cafeteria. The smell of fresh meat hits me and I growl lowly. I spot my friends at the table and they all wave. You see, no one knows what we really are. That is a good thing. But enough of that nonsense. We join them at the table and they pass me some food. I stare at it as if it were my prey. I gobble the piece of meat down and take a drink of water afterwards. I watch as Mina bites into an apple. Oh, how I would love to bite into her. I shake my head at the thought and curse under my breath. I can tell they all smell my arousal because in seconds they all look at me. All execpt for Mina. She isn't like us. Rap Monster gives me the look and I pretend to choke. I cough and she looks at me and smiles. We have been dating for two years now and she is still as beautiful as ever. I place my forehead to hers and she giggles cutely. I smile at her and lightly kiss her lips. Jin then interrupts.

"Have you all heard about the new kid? He is supposed to go to this school starting tomorrow." he says and we all laugh.

"How do you know about him?" Jimin questions while raising a brow. I laugh slightly.

"He is my neighbor. He moved into the house right across from mine." he inputs. We all look at him and he furrows his eyebrows together. "What?" he asks and we shrug. The bell rings and we stand and head out of the building. We have last lunch by the way. On the way out, Jin points to the office. "See, there is his mother now." We nod our heads and soon enter the parking lot. I quickly kiss Mina goodbye and get into my car. I drive off and soon reach my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung!" my mother yells from downstairs, "Hurry up or you will be late." I quickly rush down the stairs and grab a piece of bacon. It is my first day at my new school and I am very excited. I run out the door and enter the car. My mother enters the car, smiles and drives off. We get to the school and she turns to me and kisses my forehead. "I love you honey. Be good and have a wonderful day. Can't wait to hear all about it." she says as I smile.

"I love you too mom and I will." I say as I get out of the car. She then drives off after waving. I take a deep breath and smile once again as I enter the school. I go to the office and get my schedule. The nice lady smiles at me and I bow. As I am leaving the office, I bump into someone. "Sorry." I say as I look to the person in front of me. He smiles and holds out his hand.

"No problem. Hello, I am Jin. I also happen to be your neighbor." he laughs. I shake his hand and smile.

"Hello, I am Taehyung. That is so cool. It is very nice to meet you." I say and retract my hand from his. Just then a group of people appear and one shouts.

"Jin, come on man." He snaps his head in the direction of them and gives them a glare. He returns his attention to me and I slightly smile.

"You can leave, um I don't want to be a bother." I say but he shakes his head and laughs again.

"No, you're not a bother. Here, I will show you around the school." he says. We turn around and begin to walk. Suddenly a guy enters and walks to the group of people. He then stops. He snaps his head in my direction. Wow, he is cute. I blush at my own thoughts and try to hide behind Jin. I peek over his shoulder and the guy is still staring. I grasp onto Jin's shirt and he stops and turns to me. "You okay?" he asks. I nod and he turns his neck to side and looks at the group of people. He snorts and turns back to me. "Don't worry, they won't hurt you." he assures me. I shake my head and we continue to walk, but this time over to-I'm guessing-his friends. We stop in front of them and they all turn their attention to me.

"Is this the new kid?" a guy asks. Jin shakes his head.

"Guys and Mina, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is Jimin, Rap Monster, J-Hope, Suga, and Jungkook." I smile and bow. I notice the guy named Jungkook keeps staring at me. He looks as if he is holding himself back from something. With a low tone of voice, he turns to Jin and says something that made everyone furrow their eyebrows.

"Keep him away from me."