Chapter 15

Becoming the future alpha was a lot to handle, let alone having a child. Jungkook was stressed, and by stressed that means he was a mess. He missed- no- craved the presence of his mate. His anger was slowly taking a toll on him though it had only been a few days. He was angry that he hadn't told his father about having a male mate, angry that Taehyung was pregnant, and angry that he fucked up so bad that he didn't know if he could fix this mess. He also knew that he had to set aside his pride and go see his mate before it got worse. But for now, he needed to run. He shed his clothes and listened to the sickening sound of bones cracking as he shifted into a semi-large wolf. They were no Twilight wolves, but they weren't small neither. With a huff he took off, sprinting at first then going into full speed, paws digging into the dirt as he sped past trees and their wickedly long, sharp branches. He howled loudly in sorrow and anger, sadness piercing his heart as he longed for his beloved boyfriend. He wished for everything to just stop. Jungkook was no stranger to messes because quite frankly, he's made many for himself in the past, but he couldn't get over this. It was unbearable. He trotted back to his house, shifting back quickly and throwing on his clothes before walking into the house. He grabbed his keys, laced up his Timberland's and headed back out the door. Where to, he had no clue, but he had to get away from his house. After about thirty minutes of driving he had stop for gas, so he pulled into the nearest gas station and parked. He pumped the gas before heading inside to pay, but he wasn't expecting to see one of his messes there. His eyes were slightly wide as he saw her. She was still as gorgeous as ever, though he held no emotional attraction towards her. She eyed him carefully and flashed a sad but shy smile.

"Hi Kook."

"Mina, uh how are you?" Jungkook awkwardly asks, his right hand scratching the back of his neck. She shrugs her shoulders with an almost fake smile.

"I'm okay, how are you?" she asks timidly. He shrugs his shoulders as well and heaves a sigh.

"Been better. Glad to see you're doing good." Jungkook needed this conversation to end before he snapped at her.

"Yeah, same. We left on bad terms, Kook, and by that I mean you left me for a guy." she says in a disgusted tone. Jungkook's brows furrow and his hands form fists. He was angry again- so angry that he could quite literally rip her in half.

"Yeah, well I like things to be tight Mina. Obviously our relationship nor your pussy was, so get outcha your feelings and grow up." he scoffed and the look on her face made him smirk in triumph.

"Y'know what? I don't care, you owe me Jungkook." she hisses sarcastically while folding her arms across her almost flat chest.

"I don't owe you shit, now if you'll excuse me." he fires back, marching out of the store before he says or does something he will or won't regret. He starts his vehicle and speeds off, only slowing down when he got onto the highway. Now that he was alone again, he almost cried from the loneliness. He wanted Taehyung. Fuck it, he thought as he quickly changed direction. He quickly dialed Jin's number and he answered after the fifth ring.

"Hel-"

"Where's Tae?" he questioned, cutting off Jin's excited 'hello'.

"Not here, why do you want to know?" he sassed, causing Jungkook to almost chuckle.

"Hyung, I need him." he whispered sadly.

"Okay, fine- he's at home, but don't-" before he could finish Jungkook hung up, not because he was trying to be rude, but because he was in a hurry and needed to see his lover. He got there within 10 minutes and almost pounded on the door. The car was gone so he was praying that it was only his mother that had left. His prayers were answered when the door cracked open a bit to reveal half of Taehyung's face. His eyes grew wide and he gasped- almost slamming the door shut, but Jungkook wasn't born yesterday, so he stuck his foot in the opening. He hissed in pain as the door made contact with his foot. Taehyung yelped and quickly threw open the door, practically dragging Jungkook in and over to the couch, but not before shutting the door and locking it. He dropped to his knees and shouted several 'I'm sorry's'. Jungkook found this cute and tried not to kiss Tae in that very second.

"Tae, I'm okay." he said slowly, carefully. Said boy looked up with a glare, but tears stained his eyes causing them to glisten.

"I hate you." Taehyung seethed, though he didn't mean it. Jungkook gulped, heart aching now from those three words.

"Please don't say that." he whined, literally. Tae rolled his eyes but drew in a deep breath before standing up and looking down at his boyfriend.

"You messed up.. again." he whispered sadly, looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes. Jungkook's lips quivered and he stood, cupping his mate's cheeks in both hands and leaning his forehead onto his.

"I know and I'm so fucking sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am, baby. These past few days have been brutal, and I've wanted nothing more than to have you in my arms. What I said was fucked up, but I was so confused and frustrated. I want nothing more than to make you happy, but I continue to let you down and I know you deserve better, but I'm too selfish to let you go. You're mine and only mine forever- not just because you're my mate, but because I love you, Taehyung. Please, just don't leave me. I can do better! I'll tell my dad about us and our baby whenever you want, just don't leave me." Jungkook had tears streaming down his face and although Tae wanted nothing more than to slap him, he gingerly wiped his tears and his own before hugging him tightly.

"I love you, and I'm obviously not going to leave you because I need you just as much, but we have a lot to talk about. You can't keep doing this because it's hurting me and our relationship. I know you have a lot to deal with, and I also won't force you to tell your dad- though you'll need to sooner or later, but at least try to think about how I feel. Having a baby, especially when you're a man, is tough to even fathom- more so when it's not planned. But just think- we will have a tiny us running around one day. It's a lot to take in, but I honestly can't wait. We will save the rest of the talking for later because I'm worried about your foot, and I need you to hold me because I've missed you so much." Taehyung rambled on and took a deep breath after speaking. Jungkook, wanting to say much more, only nodded in agreement and quickly lifted his boyfriend up. Tae's legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist before he carried him to the bedroom. He gently dropped Taehyung on the bed and crawled on top of him, kissing him breathless before settling beside him- pushing his lust aside for now. He wrapped him in his arms and whispered sweet nothings in his ear until they both dozed off.

_____________

tryna get my groove back- sorry it took so long. it's 3:49 am and i'm still not tired :)