Chapter 17

Jungkook jolted awake, breath heavy as he struggled to move. A cold, wet rag fell from his forehead as he sat up. His brows furrowed wondering what the hell happened, and when it all came back it was like his breath was gone again. He almost jumped from the bed before making his way to the door and throwing it open, stomping throughout the house. Soon he ended up in the living room, all eyes on him as they were surprised. Many rushed to him and he growled lowly making it known that people needed to keep their distance. He needed to speak to his father. Said man came out from behind the others and nodded in the direction of his office. Jungkook followed, shutting the door quickly and began pacing around the room.

"What happened after I passed out? Is everyone okay?" he rushed out, tugging at the ends of his hair.

"Yes, everyone is fine. Some has minor injuries, but they were treated and they're fine now." his father said calmly. Jungkook nodded and swallowed, making his way back out into the living room to search for Jin. Once he found him, he sensed his worry and balled his hands to make fists. Something was wrong.

"Jin, have you heard from Taehyung?" he asked, and as expected Jin tensed even more and gave a shaky breath.

"Um, well you see I may have called him to tell him what happened to you and he may or may have not passed out. He's totally fine now though, I swear!" he spoke quickly, taking a deep breath afterward and mumbled a "sorry". Jungkook grew angry and worried. He understood why Jin would tell him, but Taehyung could be hurt. Their baby could be hurt. Without hesitation he rushed outside, but not before grabbing his keys. He sped to his boyfriends house, all the while dreading it. He was scared something bad had happened. He put the car in park, slammed his door shut and ran over to Tae's house. He knocked vigorously, one of his legs bouncing as he waited. The door opened to reveal Taehyung's mother and with a quick nod from the both of them he made his way to his lovers room. He opened the door and held his breath. Taehyung sat there on his bed, book in hand and lip drawn between his teeth. His head swung up at the intruder, but he eyes widened as he saw Jungkook. He was threw his legs over the side of the bed and ran to Jungkook. His arms wound around Jungkook's neck as Jungkook's arms encased Tae. Jungkook lifted Tae up, letting the said male wrap his legs around him. He swiftly placed his lips on Taehyung's, their kiss wet and sloppy. He drew back and caressed his lovers cheek.

"I was so fucking worried, Tae." he whispered breathily.

"You were worried? Dear god, Jungkook I was about to have a heart attack. I thought I lost you- and I just.. I don't know, I just can't lose you." he announced. They stared at each other before Jungkook shook his head.

"You're not going to lose me, baby."

And with that, the two males continued to have a heated make-out, followed by Jungkook laying Taehyung on the bed. He spread Tae's legs and laid between them, his hands feeling the boy up and down. Taehyung was the first to yank at his boyfriend's shirt, silently demanding him to take it off. Jungkook was more than willing to do whatever his boy wanted him to do. After throwing his shirt somewhere in the room he quickly took Taehyung's off, all while having kisses peppered down his neck. He groaned as the sparks from their touch ran throughout his body.

"I want you so bad." he moaned into Tae's ear causing the boy to breath heavily.

"Jungkook, please fuck me." he whined, eyes pleading. Jungkook took a second to look at how wrecked his boy looked underneath him. Legs spread open, hair mangled and sticking to his forehead, and a tanned stomach that was leaving obvious signs that the boy was pregnant. To put it simply, Taehyung was beautiful. He finally swooped down and began kissing, sucking and licking at the males neck. With one hand, he cupped the boy's clothed erection and squeezed it causing a mewl to fall from Tae's mouth. Jungkook swiftly pulled the rest of the boys clothes off, leaving the male under him completely naked. A long, needy whine came from Jungkook as he ripped his clothes off in a hurry, ready to be one with his boyfriend. Taehyung pulled Jungkook close, kissing his lips and nodding his head while muttering a "hurry up". Jungkook didn't even think of stretching the boy first as he aligned his throbbing cock with the boy's entrance, pushing in slowly. Both groaned from the delightful feeling, Jungkook causing a slight painful but wonderful stretch. After a few seconds he began pushing in and out of the boy, only speeding up when they were nearing their releases. Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes, heart beating fast and loving the feeling of being drunk in love. Fingers dug into Jungkook's back indicating that Tae was close to finishing. He wrapped his hand around the older's cock, tugging it up and down in sync with his thrusts. A lewd moan fell from the bottoms lips as he came, back arching high off the bed. Jungkook groaned and growled lowly, seductively in the boy's ears as he came as well, filling the boy with his seed. All in all, this time felt more intimate than the others. Both were more than satisfied, and Jungkook pulled out kissing all over Taehyung's face. He laid next to him, pulling the boy into his embrace and drawing circles on his tanned skin. Taehyung sighed in content, smiling up at Jungkook.

                                                                                             -

"What do you think the gender is?" Taehyung whispered sleepily.

Jungkook hummed in thought, before answering honestly.

"I have a feeling that it's going to be a girl, if I'm being honest." he mumbled, a lazy smile on his face.

Taehyung smiled before yawning. He looked Jungkook in the eyes, neither saying anything until Jungkook spoke up.

"I'm in love with you."

______________

work & college is hectic, hence my lack in writing AND writing good chapters :(