Chapter 12

Soft pants filled the bedroom along with sweet words being whispered. Callused hands caressed smooth skin, emitting a low moan from the older. Tongues clashed and saliva dripped from corners of their mouths as they rolled around on the bed, finally ending with one under the other. Taehyung stared up, eyes glistening from affection and lust as Jungkook licked at his neck, reminding him of the mark on it as he yelped from an almost electric feeling coursing throughout his body. Gasps came out one after another and Jungkook couldn't imagine another world without his mate. He used to think that having a mate would make him have to love them, but he knew Taehyung was different; he really did love him. And so he poured his heart out as he kissed tan skin. Clothes slipped off, leaving both completely exposed and groans echoing as their lower halves rubbed.

"Ready?" Jungkook whispers, eager to fuck Taehyung. With a whimper and a nod, Tae prepares himself quickly, ready to be filled. Jungkook pushes in, slowly at first then all the way as the tightness clenched around his cock, beckoning him in further. A roar came from the parted mouth of the dominant male as he began to thrust, powerful and long. The more submissive one screamed, legs spreading open wider with each forceful push. Heavy pants and sweat rolled off the both of them as the passion swallowed them whole, bringing them to another level of intimacy. They both began losing control, short nails digging into skin while bruises quickly made an appearance on soft skin. Jungkook slammed into his hyung roughly and mercilessly, listening to the pleasure filled moans from him. The sound of them was quickly becoming his favorite and he fell quickly for the echoing sound of their synched heartbeats as it rang in his ears.

"J- Jungkook, oh god-" Not being able to finish the sentence, he came hard, breathing deeply and whining loudly. He hadn't even been touched and Jungkook smirked from it, making a mental note to tease him about it later. But in that moment, he only focused on finishing. With one last sharp thrust, he spilled his essence in the male under him. He shouted profanities as he did and thanked his stamina as he recovered almost too quickly. He fell on top of the other, still managing to hold himself up so that he didn't crush him. His head lay in the crook of his lovers neck as they both caught their breaths. Jungkook pulled out slowly, wanting to savor the still tight heat around him. He rolled himself off the other, laying beside him and wrapping a protective arm around him. Taehyung smiled lightly, leaning up to kiss Jungkook before shoving his face onto the sweaty chest and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

__________________

it's smut, but it's a filler because i left y'all with some angst the last time