Chapter 11

To say I was irritated would be putting it nicely. School came quicker than necessary and school meant Mina. She had gone on vacation and throughout it, I had not only found my mate, but I had cheated. Now, I know, 'Jungkook, you can't be sorry. It was inevitable.' Yeah, I know that, but I couldn't help but to feel guilty. I had been with her for so long, and she didn't deserve to be cheated on. She had no idea how hard it was to not do it though, with my mate just walking around so innocently. I guess this is what I told myself as I let her cling to me. It was so annoying, yet I wanted to break up properly and as nicely as possible. I had no idea where Taehyung was, but I hoped he wouldn't see this. He wouldn't understand. Either way, I lose. I desperately wanted to rid of her and have Tae all over me, but I just couldn't find it in me to just push her away.

"Baby, you seem tense. What's wrong?" a soft voice echoed in my ear and I winced.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I sighed, thinking of different ways to get her off. She gave me a sad look before nodding and gripping my arm tighter. My heart hurt, I know having a mate is special, but at this moment, I just hated myself. I love Taehyung, I do, but Mina has been through everything with me. Oh lord, what the fuck am I saying? Jesus, I just need time and space. I squirm out of her grip and take a step back. I need to find my mate. I whine and rush off, leaving a confused and saddened Mina behind. My wolf is angered by the fact that I had actually thought twice about our mate. Fuck, I was pissed too. I round the corner near the boys locker room and what a fucked up sight it was to see. Some boy actually had their grubby hands on something of mine. My hands shake with anger as I strut up to them, ripping his hands off and shoving him about five feet back. I growl and force myself to calm down.

"Don't touch him." I command in such an authoritative way that he visibly shakes and nods fastly before running off. I watch him, satisfied, before turning around to face Tae. He looks pissed and I almost whine out loud.

"Why would you do that?" he shouts, balling his hands into fists. My heart aches and I step toward him, trying to reach for him.

"I don't like other guys touching or looking at you like that, baby." I whimper out, watching him step back and shake his head.

"Don't 'baby' me, Jungkook you don't own me! I can have friends." he retorts and I feel my heart clench. No, this can't be happening.

"Tae- please, I'm sorry! I just- I don't know." I whisper, lowering my head.

"Oh please, like you weren't being more that friendly with Mina!" he scoffs. Fuck. I drop to my knees, whipping my eyes quickly.

"What was I supposed to do? Just tell her 'Oh by the way, I cheated on you, so it's over.'" I finally yell, my anger surfacing.

"Jesus, no. But, you could've just told her that you didn't want to be with her anymore and that you found someone else!" His eyes were filling with tears and his nails digging into his palms.

"I will, I swear! You know I only want you." I say, practically begging him to stay. I couldn't take it if he left. His eyes close, a tear escaping and running down his cheek before dropping to the floor.

"We rushed into this.." he says slowly, breaking my heart in two.

"No, please you know why. You're my mate!" I almost stutter with my words as I got to my feet, gripping his arms and bringing him close. "I love you, Taehyung. Please.. just stay." I beg, finally letting my tears flow. He sighs, pulling out of my grip to wipe his eyes. He sniffs and nods.

"Okay, but don't you ever do that again! If someone touches me, you can't just lash out at them. And, you have to break it off with Mina, today." he says, holding my hand tightly. I nod, hugging him quickly and kiss him passionately. He giggles and my heart warms at the sound. Fuck everything else, he's all I need and want and no one is ever going to take him away.

_______________

i cringed wbu