Chapter 5

A/N
I'm so sorry! This is so late and I didn't mean for it to be, I promise. I had some family issues to deal with. Everything is fine now (thank god). Um, I don't know when the next update will be exactly because my exams are coming up. (Lord help me). I have so much studying to do and just ughhhhh. But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Still better have your holy water with you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was great. We had a great time, although Jungkook insisted on him walking me to my house and Jin making him stay in the car. He knew Jungkook; he would try something. I gently kissed his cheek before getting out and heard him groan as I shut the door. Now, I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, holding the bite mark that lay on my shoulder. My lips, they burned; still having the feeling of his on mine. I could feel the tingles rushing throughout my entire body. It was like I was on a pleasure high. He had stole my first kiss. I should've been mad, but I wasn't. I mean, how could I be when it was amazing. I sigh and roll onto my side. My eyes briefly closing before they shot back open. The sound of rustling bushes caught my attention. I slowly rose from the bed and walked towards the window. I looked down, but nothing was th- "AH" I scream before a hand covers my mouth.
"Shh." he says as he lets go to climb into my room.
"Jungk-" I begin, but was cut off as his lips roughly pressed to mine. He growls and lifts me up, pressing my back onto the wall. I gasp and moan all at the same time. He stops and pulls his head back to look into my eyes. I gasp yet again as I see his eyes flash that mesmerizing golden color before trailing kisses down my neck. I grasp his hair, running my fingers through it and tugging a little. He groans and nips at the skin. I tighten my legs around his waist.
"God, I swear you are just begging for it." he growls out. I bite my lip, not knowing what to say. Then, and idea popped into my mind. I smirk and press my lips to his ear.
"Daddy." I slowly say then lean back to look at his face. His bottom lips was bleeding again, his eyes were tightly shut and his face masked in pleasure. I get a boost of confidence and lick his lip, trying not to cringe from the taste of his blood on my tongue. He growls and throws me onto the bed, crawling over me. I collapsed from the weight of him as he mounted my back.
"Tae," he says but stops. I gulp when I feel his lips at my neck. He bites down; not enough to draw blood. I moan and press my face into the bed, muffling the sounds that wanted so badly to escape my mouth. He didn't seem to like this as he grabbed my hair, forcing my head up. I groaned in pain and pleasure. "I want to hear them." he says. I cry out as he presses his hard on against my ass. I hear him unbuckling his pants and I freeze.
"Jungkook, no." I say quickly. I hear him huff, but the silence takes over the room before I am thrown onto my back. He forces my legs apart and grinds our lower regions together. I moan a little too loud and bite my lower lip. His hands go to the hem of my pants literally ripping them off. I gasp and try to cover myself. He grabs my wrists, forcing the above my head.
"Let me pleasure you." he lightly whispers. I cannot say that I didn't want this. I did; so badly. I take control and roll us over, my ass on his hips. His nostrils flare as if he were taking a deep breath and arches his back, rubbing our clothed members together. I groan and rock my hips. His hands instantly go to my hips; fingers pressing into them. I was sure there would be bruises there by tomorrow. I force my mouth on his and suck his tongue into my wet cavern. He moans and trys to lift me up but I grind into him causing him to release the kiss, throwing his head back into the bed. "Not so innocent now are we?" he growls out. I have a light smirk and slowly bite my lip. This time, he doesn't hold back throwing us over and hovering over me. I gulp as he rocks his hips roughly. I look into his eyes; the lustful gaze making me harder. He knows this as his nostrils flare and a deep, powerful growl rolls off his chest. His slim fingers go to my thighs. His hands grasp them, pulling me into him. His hands go to either side of my face as he rolls his hips teasingly. I clench my eyes shut and suppress a moan. His fingers go up my shirt, skimming over my sensitive skin. Goosebumps rise along the areas where his fingers were. I take my foot to his lower back, pressing it down to bring us closer. He snarled sexily and my hands go to his biceps then to his pecks, dragging what fingernails I have down his chest. He smirks and cups me. I sob a little. His mouth near my ear he whispers slowly, "Sensitive." I groan.
"Jungkook," I breathe. Then, there's a knock at the door. We both still as my mothers voice rings through the door.
"Tae, honey are you okay?" Jungkook looks at me and smirks. Oh no. I glare at him and try to answer my mom.
"Yea-ahh!" He rubs his thumb over the tip of my shaft and I bite my lip.
"Open this door. What's going on?" she asks, the doorknob shaking violently left and right.
"Sorry mom, nothing is going on. I am fanboying over this story and it's just so amazing." I quickly lie. Jungkook covers his mouth, holding in his laughter.
"O-Okay." she says and we hear her leave. I breathe out and roll us back over before he can do anything. He looks at me and I quickly attach our lips in a heated kiss. He responds and his tongue licks at my bottom lip but I ignore his request and go to his neck. His breath catches in his throat as I lick at the skin. I bite down gently and his hips buck.
"I think you're the one begging for it." I say as I nip at his bottom lip. He nods his head and grins. I laugh and watch as his eyes light up and sparkle a little. His smile widening as his bunny teeth show. Funny how we can go from intimate to goofy in no time. "What?" I ask playfully. He shakes his head, keeping the smile on his face. I giggle and sit up, still in his lap. He looks me up and down before taking a deep breath. He cannot control himself.
"Have you done any of this before?" he ask, his voice low. I laugh a little and shake my head.
"No." His eyes go wide before an even bigger smile appears on his face. He rolls us over again, burying his face him my neck.
"Good." he answers. His hot breath makes me shiver, but I laugh nonetheless. I press my lips to his ear.
"You even stole my first kiss." I confess. He tenses and pulls back to look at me with so much emotion that I could not decipher. He leans in, our lips ghosting each others.
"You're mine." he says before pressing our lips together. It wasn't a heated kiss like before. It was loving; so full of it that my heart leaped. After what seemed like forever, he released the kiss. We both smile at each other before he gets off of me to stand.
"Where are you going?" I ask quickly, rushing to get up with him. He laughs and take my face in his hands, pecking my lips.
"I have to go." he says, hugging me tightly. No, I want him to stay.
"Stay with me." I tell him. His eyes sparkle a little before a slight smirk forms. I gulp as his lips press against my ear, his hot breath blowing in it before speaking.
"I don't think I can control myself." I shiver and look at him through hooded eyes. He huffs and growls a little before sighing. "See what I mean." he says, pointing to his lower region. I blush and squeak a little. He laughs and kiss me again before turning to leave. Before going back out my window, he looks back and winks. I bite my lip and smile. Once he is gone, I fall back into my bed and sigh. I am completely and utterly in love with him.