Chapter 7

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!! Okay, you all aren't that word. I've just always wanted to say that when surprising someone. Although last time I said that, I threw a strawberry at my friend. She got a bruise from it too. NOTE: FRUIT CAN BE USED AS A DANGEROUS WEAPON KIDSSS!! Oh and uh, prepare yourselves for this chapter. I have a dirty mind. Sorry not sorry ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I sat continuously in my bed groaning; my body always feeling overheated. I look up out of my window, watching the clouds cover and uncover the moon. I suppress every whimper that dares escape my mouth. I throw myself back on the bed, tossing and turning; I have to see him. It's driving me insane knowing that my mate is less than a mile away, yet I cannot go near him. He isn't ready for what my body aches for; my wolf whines for. I cry aloud and stand, heading downstairs. I walk into the kitchen, searching for food. Steak lays on a plate and I eye it hungrily. I grab it and eat it quickly. Once done, I set the plate in the sink and go back to my room, grabbing my shoes and keys. I need to get out of the house. I drive for what seems like hours and face-palm as I see the house I end up at.

   'Mate'

   I groan as my wolf whines, trying to call out to his mate. I step out of the car and slowly make my way around to the side of his house, eyeing his window. The light is on, so he must be up. I quickly, without a second thought, climb the tree next to his house and get as close to his window as possible. I reach forward, balancing myself on a thick branch as I open his window and slip in. I quietly close the window and listen closely to the footsteps that thump throughout the house. I hide behind his door and wait impatiently for him to come in his room. As soon as he steps through the door and shuts it, I pounce on him. He squeals and turns to face me, relief washing over his features.

   "Jungkook." he whispers huskily. Hearing him call my name makes my body hot and hard all over. My brows etch together as I stare directly in his eyes. His heart beat rings in my ears as it speeds up. I walk up to him, my eyes wandering up and down his body. I watch his body grow ridged as I cup his face, smashing my lips onto his. He groans in my mouth and my tongue slips past his lips, exploring his mouth. I suck on his tongue a little and feel his body squirm as my grip tightens. My hands go to his hips, biting into his smooth skin as I push him back towards the bed. His breathing irregular, his body thrashing back and forth and his nails dragging down my clothed back, sends a low growl releasing from my chest. His back arches a little and I push my lower half into him. He throws his head back, breaking the kiss. That doesn't stop me from bringing my lips to his jaw and dragging them down his neck, my tongue leaving wet marks as I go. I draw back and watch as cold chills rise on his neck where my mouth had been. His eyes are closed and head still arched back. God, he is going to be the death of me. I know we can't have sex, he isn't ready for that, but who said foreplay was bad. I smirk to myself but it melts as I see his bottom lip drawn between his teeth. With a rumbling growl, I swoop down and claim his lips. I bite down roughly on his lip and his moan sounds in my ears. He brings his tongue out to lick at the swollen lip and I quickly catch it, bringing it in my mouth, sucking lightly. His hands clench at my back before he snakes his fingers in my hair, gripping and tugging. I harden further from this action and throw myself back a little to tug on his shirt. It rips open and I discard of it quickly. My hands fumble with his jeans button before it pops open. I look at him for his okay and he nods slowly, nibbling on his lip. I drag his pants down his hips and legs, his boxers coming into view quickly. His milky, smooth skin shines with the moon on it and I hold back a growl. His thighs are dangerously sinful and I can't help it as my fingers glide across them and soon grope them. He huffs out a breath as he watches me. My eyes go to his and I watch his eyes widen a little when mine darken. Lust glazed over both out eyes and he brings his hand up to my bicep, gripping tightly and pulling me closer. I give into him and swoop down, molding our lips together once again. My hand slides ever so slowly down his body and he shivers; his scent wavering up my nose. I break the kiss, tucking my head in his neck; inhaling his sweet scent that never fails at driving me crazy. A groan escapes my mouth and I drag my tongue across the bite mark. He gasps, clutching onto my shirt. A whine slips past his lips as I continue my assault. I bring my hand further down to rest it on his lower stomach, testing my limits. I continue down to his restricted area, not being able to stop as I grip him lightly. His back arches as I stroke him through his boxers.

   "Please.." he whimpers and I swallow every one of his moans and whimpers as our mouths collide in a wet kiss. His body shakes as he nears his release. His legs tense around me while his ankles cross at the small of my back. My thumb glides across the tip and he struggles to keep the sinful sounds from escaping. I growl, wanting to hear all the noises he can muster from his pretty mouth. As his body shakes rapidly and legs tensing more, I quickly bite into the mark that lay where his shoulder and neck meet, bringing us both to over the edge. As he screams my name, I breathe his at his ear and lean up to admire his appearance.

  "Oh god." he says slowly as he comes down from his high. I smirk at him before kissing his swollen lips, his breath still sharp and heavy as I lay beside him. After a few moments of silence he rolls onto his side to peer at me. His eyes watch me for the longest time before I groan, not being able to control myself. My tongue quickly pushes past his lips and into his mouth, earning a quiet moan from him. I pull back knowing that if I didn't stop now I would take things further. We stare at each other with hooded eyes before he giggles. I can't stop the smile that makes its way onto my face. He has such a beautiful laugh. Damn, I'm whipped.

  "What?" I ask, examining his cute expression. He can't stop giggling as he points to my jeans. I look down and feel my face flush from embarrassment as I see a wet spot that had formed around my area. "Haha, cute. Did you forget that you have one too?" I question, smirking as I see his face go pale before blushing and turning a bright red. I laugh and place my lips on his. I simply can't get enough of him. He's the first to pull back and I watch as his smile drops into a saddening frown. My wolf whines as he sees our mate upset. I cup his face, my eyes searching his. "Baby, what's wrong?" He drops his gaze and sniffles. I wince as I cannot bare to see him this way. He looks back up at me, tears threatening to fall.

   "Why did you ignore me, Kookie?" The small question made me stiff before I huffed a small laugh. His eyes widen as he heard my laugh. His frown still evident on his face but soon turns into a hushed gasp as I lean down, my lips pressing ever so lightly onto his ear. I hear his intake of breath and I smile as I see the clear dominance I have over his body.

   "Trust me, It was for the best but I guess you can see that my plan didn't quite work out," I gesture to myself laying beside him. "It's a full moon Tae." I pull back to see his expression. Clueless. I shake my head before placing my forehead to his. "It means my wolf can take over a lot more. It means that he- and myself- want to have sex with you every minute of the day." His eyes widen and a blush forms across his cheeks. My thumb caresses his beat read cheek as I smile at him. "You're just not ready for what he wants. I have your trust and I don't want to ruin that nor do I want to hurt you." I finish. A small smile appears on his face, taking over the frown. He snuggles up to my chest, placing his head into the side of my neck. He kisses there and I let out a breathy laugh.

   "Thank you," he says and for a moment I thought he had fallen asleep, too tired to stay awake, but that thought leaves as soon as he leans up to my ear. "But next time, don't hold back. I want you just as much as you want me." With that said, he rests his head on my chest, falling fast asleep. I was left dumbfounded by his statement. As I clear my head, a slight growl is released as my next thought, or moreover plan, runs clearly through my mind. I won't hold back next time.

______________________________

You know, I'm starting to think Jungkook is his own cockblock.